Chapter 28-Date pt 1

Chapter 28

There stood Dylan all 6 foot plus of him. At first his eyes widened a little as he looked me over. He was wearing dark blue jeans that were ripped his skin peeking through the ripped parts. He had on a plain white t-shirt with a black button up shirt over it but it wasn’t buttoned. His hair was messy, but good god it was sexy. The dark colored clothing brought out the electric of his blue eyes. As I drank in every inch of his perfection my breath hitched in my throat. I realized as he smirked that damn sexy ass smile of his that his confidence had come back with a vengeance since he had been appointed Alpha recently.

“You look incredible, Tiff,” He said smoothly as his eyes raked over me once more.

“You look pretty decent yourself there Alpha,” His eyes lit up at my calling him Alpha again.

His eyes dropped pausing on my bare shoulder that the green top didn’t cover and then his eyes suddenly snapped to mine and he cleared his throat.

“Um…Are we ready then?” He asked looking a little nervous for some reason.

“YeP, where are we goin’ anyway?” I asked. His face seemed to lose the nervousness and he actually looked amused. Does this boy have a bi-polar issue I am not aware of? His moods are like a light switch.

“Nope, I’m not telling. That would ruin the surprise,” he chuckled at my annoyed face. I don’t like surprises so much. We drove in his car for what seemed like an eternity but it was probably only an hour. When we parked I couldn’t believe where we were. He came over to my door as I gaped open-mouthed at the building. It was the Georgia state aquarium. It was gorgeous even from the outside. And here I was contemplating him trying to get me alone to try something on me yet again. He reached for my hand and helped me out of the car. As we made our way in the rainbow of underwater scenes danced all around even over our heads. This was indescribable.

We wandered through the aquarium most of the day just holding hands and talking about all of the amazing under water creatures. Then he took my hand and started leading me away from the other people. He took me over to a stair case.

“I want to show you something. Do you trust me?” He asked and I nodded unsure I could actually say that I did. We made our way to a door that said staff only.

“Dylan we can’t go in there it’s for staff,” I scolded him. Now I was a little perturbed with him. Why did he always find a way to ruin a moment?

“Trust,” was all he said. With that he took my hand again and pulled me through the door.

“Oh my gosh this is amazing Dylan!” I exclaimed. Confident cocky Dylan was back with all of his smugness.

“It’s ours for the evening,” he told me and I was astounded. It was a private dining area complete with a wall of aquarium stocked with colorful exotic fish and on the opposite was a ginormous waterfall and it even had those beautiful lily pads with the pink flowers in the middle. The room was huge but there was only one small table sat in the middle of the room. There were two tall thin white candles on the table and place settings for two.