Part 2(b): Pining for You with Oikawa Tooru

Anonymous asked: aaahhh omg that last oikawa request what if like after that htey got together but he was relaly protective over her because shes 'nerdy' or has very indifferent opinions and doesnt reall ycare about social heirachy in school so she tends to get bullied etc and he's just really over protective over her because he doesnt want her to get hutr and usfsodjfidsofjds

I THINK this one is talking about the same "pining Oikawa" as the last one??? It's been so looooooong!!! I'm soooooorrrrryyyyyy!!!! I love you all so much!!! Hmmm so this one is going to be after my most recent Oikawa scenario? Thanks for requesting! Sorry for the wait! – Admin Satori <3

Oikawa Tooru:

"____-chan~! You can't read and walk at the same tiiiiime!" Oikawa's whining rang in your ear as the two of you walked towards your next class, your nose was, again, buried in a book. Oikawa had read it the night before, cover to cover, so maybe that's why he was getting on your case now. You huffed and continued to read, puffing your cheeks out and furrowing your eyebrows; You found it incredibly hard to read your books when your boyfriend was nagging you to pay attention to him. "_____-chaaaan~" He called again and you let out a whine before lowering the book so the words faced outward, your thighs hitting the back of the book as you walked... stomped.

"Whaaaaat?" You imitated, sending him an unappreciated glare his way. He only gave you a coy smile before leaning down and giving you a big kiss on your forehead, "Tooru, not in public. Your fangirls are going to kick my ass." You muttered, bringing the book back up to your face and trying to divulge back into its world.

Oikawa snorted a bit, "As if I'd let them." He muttered, throwing his arm around your shoulders and kissing the top of your head, his eyes flashing to the group of girls the two of you passed in the hallway. "You leave my _____-chan alone, girls. She's the Grand Queen." He stuck his tongue out at them before walking into class with you, leading you to your desk before taking his place on the edge of it. You sighed and lowered your book after placing its bookmark in the spine. Your eyes slowly made their way up to your boyfriends and the disapproving look in them made Oikawa's skin erupt in chills, "Whaaaaaat?" He imitated you from a few moments ago, a wide smile on his lips. "They're not going to bother you~, not that I've told them not to anyway." He smiled reassuringly, thinking that was what was causing you to make that face.

You rolled your eyes, "I don't really care if they bother me, Tooru. They're just your everyday, typical bullying, fangirls." You shrugged easily before getting your class materials situated on the parts of the desk his hands and butt weren't occupying. "I think the whole "My boyfriend is so popular that he has a fanclub, and said fanclub hates me, his girlfriend, just because I get his attention far more than they do even if that attention annoys the hell out of me sometimes" stereotypical archi-typical situation is kind of played out now that we've been dating for a few months." Your voice was dry, but there was a small amused smile on your lips.

Oikawa stared at you with wide eyes and furrowed eyebrows, and you knew he didn't really understand a word you said, but that expression of his made your smile widen. He twisted his lips, which had pursed while you smiled up at him, and brought his hand to his chin before looking down at his shoes. "You know, ____... I think you're absolutely right." He agreed, his voice was serious, but you saw right through his façade.

"You have NO idea what I just said, do you?"

"Not one bit." Oikawa admitted almost immediately before giving you a blinding smile, leaning down and pressing his lips to yours for only a millisecond before he was up off your desk and walking over to his. "You bullies aren't going to hurt my ____-chan!" Oikawa called loud enough for the girls still in the hallway to hear. You laughed quietly to yourself and shook your head; what were you going to do with your delightfully, adorably, airheaded boyfriend? And his fanclub.

A/N: I know this is SUPER short compared to what I usually write, but I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless! I'm going to try to put out at least 1 more scenario before the end of the day.... Try being the operative word haha!