I... I Can Hear You with Tsukishima Kei, Akaashi Kei, & Kuroo Tetsurou

Anonymous asked: OKAY ALL I REMEMBER IS YOU DOING SOME SORT OF DEAF S/O SCENARIO W TSUKKI KUROO AND SOMEONE ELSE I FORGOT BUT WHAT IF YOU DID A CONTINUATION OF IT WHERE THEIR S/O'S HEARING GETS FIXED?L IKE YOU KNOW HOW PEOPLE OSMETIMES GET SOME SORT OF OPERATION DONE AND THEY'RE HEARING GETS FIXED WHAT IF THT HAPPENED TO THEIR S/O AND SHE HEARS THEIR VOIC EFOR THE FRST ITME OMG SO FUCKING CUTE MAN I MGONNA CRY JUST FROM THINKING BAOUT IT

Lmao! Honestly, I've been dying for someone to request a second part to those scenarios because I just think that original prompt was so cute! And the missing character you were thinking of was Akaashi lol. I used to work for a company that worked with the hard of hearing and deaf, so I kind of know what other measures the user can take to be able to hear if they so choose! Thanks for requesting! -Admin Satori <3

Tsukishima Kei:

In all honesty, this surprise was more for you than your boyfriend. But you were sure he'd enjoy it just as much.

While Tsukishima had been dragged out by his brother for some 'bonding' time, you'd gone out to your doctors appointment for your procedure. Having a hearing aid wasn't exactly something that was all that comfortable, but it was necessary for you to be able to feel.... Normal. Or something close to it, you assumed. The physician showed you how to work the small dials inside your ear so that you wouldn't ruin your hearing by having the volume too loud or having the frequency screeching in your ear from being too close to electronics.

The walk home was interesting. Now that you could hear, you were more interested in stopping every few yards and listening to everything happening around you. But after your 12th stop, you decided that you'd wasted enough time and Tsukishima was probably wondering where you'd wandered off to.

"Kei, I'm home." You called as you entered his house, taking off your shoes before walking past the dining room, giving Akiteru two thumbs up when he looked up from his book. You owed him a few steamed buns for dragging his reluctant brother all over Miyagi for imaginary chores and errands. "Kei? Did you hear me?" You asked, your voice was much clearer than the first time you'd spoken to him; the memory of using your first words to him to call him an jackass was still something that he teased you about.

"So bothersome. How am I supposed to answer her if she can't hear me?" His voice came through his bedroom door just before he opened it for you. It was everything you imagined it would have been. Smooth and low, but the way his voice hit your ear made you realize that he never really inflicted too much emotion into his voice, and if he did it was very miniscule. He raised an eyebrow down at you when you didn't immediately say anything, "What? Suddenly forget how to speak?" He smirked.

You couldn't help but feel your eyes water at how amazing hearing was. How gorgeous his voice was. How lucky you were to be able to hear him. His eyebrows furrowed when he saw your tears break free and stream down your cheeks, his hand coming up and wiping them away with his fingertips without saying a word. "Kei....." You whimpered, leaning forward and wrapping your arms around his torso, resting your cheek against his heart and feeling yours squeeze in your chest when you heard it thudding against your ear. "Kei...." You let out a soft sob, "Your voice suits you."

He froze in your arms at your words, trying to understand what you meant before his long fingers brushed away your hair by your ear to see the nude device nestled behind your ear. Tsukishima let out a shaky exhale before letting a small smile rest on his lips, his other hand rubbing up and down your back gently before pulling you into his room. "You..... Can hear me?" He asked quietly, letting his hand that had brushed back your hair press your head against his chest.

Feeling the smile spread across your face, you nodded and looked up at him excitedly, "Yes, Kei! I can hear you!" You whispered almost giddily before pushing against him so the two of you went falling back onto his bed with you on his chest.