Heated Argument with Tsukishima Kei

Anonymous asked: SCENARIO WITH TSUKKI WHERE HIM AND HIS S/O GET INTO LIKE A SUPER HEATED HEATED ARGUMENT AND ALL HELL IS BREKAING LOOSE BECUASE THE S/O IS A LIL FIRE BALL AND SHE STORMS OUT OF HIS HOUSE OR WHEREVER THE FIGHT TAKES PLACE AND THEY BOTH NEED TO BLOW OFF SOME STEAM BUT IT GETS LATER AND DARKER AND DARKER AND TSUKKI STARTS TO GET LIKE WORRIED ECUASE SHES ONT ANSWERING ANYONES CALLS AND NO ONE CAN FIND HER NAD ITS LIKE 3 IN THE MORNING WHAT WOULD HE D O *angst anon crawls back into the depths of hell*

Oooooh Angst for the salty bae?? Man! I hope I don't mess this up! Usually Admin Terushima is the one to break people with angst, but I wanted to give this one a try! Thanks for requesting!! -Admin Satori <3

Tsukishima Kei:

"You did great, Kei. You did so much and stopped so much of their spikes. I'm so absolutely proud of you." You tried to comfort your boyfriend who currently sat on the couch next to you with his head in his hands, "You practice so hard and you gave it everything you had, baby... Don't worry. This isn't the end." He'd just come home after his lost match with Aoba Johsai, a match he'd told you to stay away from but you'd been there to support him like a good girlfriend. He hadn't been exactly thrilled about your appearance. "You have the training camp this coming summer and then you have another chance to get to the Nationals, you're going to go so fa-"

"Don't you ever shut up, _____? So annoying." He finally spoke up, making you stop mid-sentence, his words shooting into your heart immediately. You slightly trembled before you reached out and placed your hand on his shoulder, and he shook it off almost violently, "Can't you see you're only being a bother? What? Too dumb to understand simple body language?" He hissed as he stood up and walked away from you.

His words struck a chord with you. He knew how incredibly insecure you were when trying to comfort someone, how you always thought you weren't wanted even though most of your friends had told you otherwise countless times. Then you got angry, realizing he was using your insecurity over your affection as a way to hurt you, "And what's your excuse, Kei? Hmmm? Walking around here like you don't have emotions when I know very damn well that you're hurt! You lost, yes, but that's no excuse to close yourself off from me! Let me help you." You stated seriously, getting up and walking after him, cutting off his route to the stairs, "Listen to me!"

"Why should I? This was all just a huge mistake to begin with. Everything."

"No! It's not! It's not a mistake to care! It's not a mistake to feel let down and hurt! It's all a part of being alive and living and being human!"

"Oh yeah? And what's the reward when you care too hard and get hurt then? You care too much, ____, and that's going to be the reason you fail at everything in your life."

His words cut you deep, "Well then I guess it's better to care and know that I'm alive when I'm hurt than to be a complete robot and not know where my heart is." You said, staring up at him, your eyes begging him to listen to your words and actually take your advice to give a shit about what happens around him instead of just tossing it up to never feel at all.

It was silent for a few minutes, and you were almost hopeful that he'd heard you, but he shattered that when he asked, "What are you still doing here? Are you dumb and deaf? I told you you're being nothing but an annoyance." He smirked down at you, actually looking down at you as if you were the dirt under his shoes, "Pathetic." He finished.

Before you could stop yourself, you'd reached up in a flash and brought your hand across his cheek, only hearing the slap after he'd turned his head with your force. You stared up at him with tears starting to fall down your cheeks, "You're such an asshole." You whispered, voice breaking, before you pushed past him and grabbed your shoes before running out of his house, deciding to put your shoes on once you were a few yards away so you didn't hurt yourself.