Shhh I Love You with Tsukishima Kei & Sugawara Koushi

Anonymous asked: DRABBLESCENARIO W TSUKKI AND SUGA WHERE THEIR BEST FRIEND OR EXTREMEMLY PLATONIC RELATIONSHIP FRIEND (FEMALE PRONOUNS) THINKS THE GUYS ARE ASLEEP AND SHE WHISPERS HOW MUCH SHE LOVES THEM AND SHE STARTSCRYING?? BECAUSE SHE THINKS THAT ITS UNREQUITED LOVE BUT THE GUYS ARE ACTUALLY AWAKE :ooo (so cliche i know i am sorry)

Omg It's super cliché, but I'm SOOOOO IN LOVE WITH IT!!! Don't feel bad! I'm a cheesy ass mofo xD I'm a mess for the cliché and predictable stuff lol Thank you so much for requesting this~!!! -Admin Satori <3

Tsukishima Kei:

It was after the Shiratorizawa match that you'd asked if you could spend the night at Tsukishima's house. Your parents were out of town for the weekend and you were always scared of being alone in the big empty house, so you figured he'd be okay with it. Which he was, but that didn't stop him from complaining that he was deadbeat tired and that he wouldn't be able to entertain you for the night since he was dead on his feet from the match. You didn't mind. You knew. You'd seen his effort in his game and you understood.

Tsukishima almost immediately passed out as soon as his head hit his pillow. Of course, before he'd gotten into bed, he'd been sure to clean himself up and make sure you were taken care of so that you didn't tease him about being a terrible host in the morning. From a young age, he hadn't minded, or he hadn't told you he minded, if you slept in his bed next to him. So that's where you were now.

You'd known him all your life. You'd been there next to him when he'd been so proud of his brother, to when he'd completely shut down at his brothers betrayal. It was only recently that he'd gotten that fire back in his eyes, and you couldn't be happier. It had pained you so much to see him so... devoid of anything. And you'd been terrified that he'd push you away, as well. But he hadn't. He'd kept you by his side much like he'd done with Yamaguchi.

Though.... You didn't want to be on the same level as Yamaguchi.

You wanted more.

He was fast asleep, or you thought he was. His face was turned towards you, his right arm under his pillow as he laid on his stomach. You turned your body so you were facing him completely, listening to his even breathing and smiling when you caught sight of his slightly parted lips. Like this, there was no sarcasm, no mean teases, no callous words or taunts. Just peace. But you'd be lying to yourself if you said you wished it were like this all the time.

"I know you're asleep, Kei...." You whispered quietly, keeping your eyes focused on his peaceful face, "But if you were awake... I don't think I'd be able to tell you." You gulped before gripping onto the blankets tightly, reaching out and bringing them higher up his body so he didn't get cold. "You're probably one of the worst people I know," You smiled, "But... I only say that because I know you and I care for you... deeply.... Deeper than you probably ever would have imagined." You inhaled slowly, "You've grown into a very reliable person, Kei... And though you may deny it and hate the fact, you're a great friend... But... God..." You sighed a bit too loudly, making Tsukishima slightly open his eyes to check to see if you were alright. But you weren't looking at his face anymore. You were staring up at the ceiling with your arms over your face, "I don't want to be just your friend anymore, Kei.... I've wanted... to be more.... And I don't want to ruin our friendship by asking you about your feelings or even thinking of confessing mine." You muttered, but he kept his eyes on the side of your mouth now, trying to focus on the movement even if his eyesight was a blurry mess. "I'm so incredibly proud of you. I've always been proud of you. I don't know when it changed, but... I've... started to... fall for you."

It was silent for a few minutes after that. And Tsukishima figured you'd fallen asleep. But he kept his eyes on you, replaying your words through his head. He didn't know how he felt about you. There was definitely affection there, and he knew it was a different kind from the way he thought of Yamaguchi, but he didn't know what to label it. Should it have a label yet? Did he need to rush to put a label to his feelings?