Wedding Day with Oikawa Tooru & Iwaizumi Hajime

Anonymous asked: Wedding day for Oikawa and Iwaizumi (separated headcanons o scenario) with a fem s/o?? :) Thanks

No problemo~! Oikawa Wedding Day Headcanons can be found ! Thanks for requesting! -Admin Satori <3

Oikawa Tooru:

Oikawa's hands were shaking; he was used to the feeling of nerves, having been captain of the powerhouse Aoba Johsai nerves weren't new to him. But this nervous feeling blooming in the pit of his stomach was something different. He'd felt inadequate, so he'd developed his charming mask. He'd felt afraid, so he'd created his sweet talking voice to get him out of trouble. But this... This wasn't fear, inadequacy, or even second guessing. This was something deeper. Something he'd created all his masks to cover up, to protect himself.

This was vulnerability.

"Oi! Shittykawa, stop it. You're going to sweat through your tux and stink up the place if you don't relax!" Iwaizumi called loudly, grabbing Oikawa by the collar and shaking him a bit, "If you don't cut it out, I'm going to add Stinkykawa to your list of nicknames." He threatened.

Oikawa hadn't even noticed Iwaizumi yelling and shaking him, and was genuinely surprised when he focused on the present and saw his best friend's angry face just a few inches from his. Another mask was placed on, "Oh? Iwa-chan~! I'm sorry, but I can't run away with you, so please don't tempt me~!" Oikawa crooned with a playful smile lighting up his face. "My heart belongs to _____-chan~." He placed his hand over his heart as he looked at Iwaizumi, ignoring the little voice in his head to 'stop talking.'

Before Iwaizumi could get frustrated with his best friend putting on a show in front of him, the bedroom door opened to allow Mattsun and Makki to pop their heads inside. Iwaizumi let go of Oikawa's persona issues and turned to get after the two men for leaving their post as your bedrooms body guards from Oikawa's prying eyes. Oikawa was left alone in the bedroom, hearing Iwaizumi's frustrated growls on the other side of the door.

"Pssst." A hissing at the partially opened door sounded, but it was the thrown head of a rose against the side of his face that had Oikawa looking at the doorway with furrowed eyebrows. "You wanna buy some drugs, kid?" Makki smirked from the doorway, motioning with his hand for Oikawa to come closer to him. Oikawa rolled his eyes but walked over anyway, sneaking out of the room and down the hall. Just as Oikawa was about to ask Makki where Iwaizumi and Mattsun had gone off two, they passed an open doorway; Inside Iwaizumi had his face turned upward with his hands on his forehead, a look of pure confusion written all over his face, with Mattsun standing just to the right of him with a sleepy smirk on his face.

"Come in."

Suddenly, Oikawa was thrusted into a room, Makki snickering as he closed the door and went on his way to then guard Oikawa's empty bedroom from Iwaizumi if he got past the first stage. Oikawa blinked rapidly at how much brighter this room was compared to where he'd been, but the moment he saw who had permitted his entrance he understood why it was so bathed in light.

"Tooru?" You whispered, standing up from the vanity mirror and walking over to him, your wedding dress trailing behind you as you approached him, "What are you doing here, Tooru? Don't you know it's bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the wedding?" You smiled sweetly, feeling like you could breathe easier at the sight of him. He wasn't the only one feeling nervous and vulnerable. But when he didn't answer, you frowned a bit, stepping toward him a bit more and reaching your hand out to cup his face.

Suddenly his arms were wrapped around you with his face being pressed into your shoulder, and you understood why he'd risked getting beaten by Iwaizumi to come see you. You wrapped one arm around his middle while your other hand rested in his hair, leaning your head against his and closing your eyes. You could feel how naked he felt in your heart, you could feel how nervous he was about everything happening today, and you understood. You felt the same way. Not to the degree he was feeling it, but it was pretty close. Makki had been right, Oikawa thought, in referring to seeing you as 'buying drugs'. You made Oikawa feel like he was flying on cloud 9 and you'd only hugged him.