Our Kids Love Each Other with Iwaizumi Hajime & Oikawa Tooru

Anonymous asked: Can I ask a scenario with dad Iwaizumi that find out the crush of his daughter which is Oikawa's son and he is like "stay away from her, you monster!" and his wife likes to tease him about it saying things like "maybe one day they are going to marry each other!". Have a nice day!

Awww so cute~! I really liked the idea that Iwaizumi's daughter and Oikawa's son will just tie the two together even further <3 Thanks for requesting! -Admin Satori <3

Iwaizumi Hajime:

None of this had been planned. At least, that's what Iwaizumi hoped as he stood on the back patio of his home, his dark green eyes watching his daughter giggle and blush at the charm of a familiar head of chestnut hair. Only, it wasn't his childhood friend, but his childhood friend's son. It was just too.... Coincidental that Oikawa's son just happened to be a year younger than Iwaizumi's daughter. Iwaizumi clenched his hands into tight fists as he crossed his arms, his gaze slowly turning into a glare as he noticed the young boy getting too close to his precious daughter.

"Hajime, you need to relax, sweetheart. You're going to have a heart attack if you keep this up." You murmured as you approached him, laying your head on his bulging bicep, "She's fine, Hajime. Now come on, come help me with the birthday cake, yeah?" You looked up at him, poking his side and giggling when he flinched away as a form of self preservation; he was super ticklish on his sides. "Please? Don't make me have to deal with Tooru alone." You whined cutely, tugging at his balled up hand under his bicep until he was uncrossing his arms and following you.

Iwaizumi frowned deeply, not liking having his eyes off his daughter when she was near anybody of the opposite sex. "Shittykawa planned this, I know." He grumbled lowly, letting his hand slowly encase yours before intertwining your fingers together.

"Hmmm~? I planned what, Iwa-chan?" Oikawa asked curiously as he approached the table where the two of you were setting the candles in the cake and getting plates set up.

"Your terrible son flirting with my innocent daughter!" Iwaizumi barked at his best friend, sending him a glare.

Oikawa hummed as he thought about it, his light brown eyes traveling over to where his son was still talking up Iwaizumi's daughter, "Why? Because she's a year older and my precious Yukio is really charming like his daddy?" Oikawa asked curiously, his lips quirking in a knowing smile. "Why would I ever do that to you, Iwa-chan?" He asked, ducking just as Iwaizumi reached out to grab him by the throat, "Now, now, Iwa-chan, you need to rein in that temper~. This is a birthday party for cute Kiyomi~."

You couldn't help but laugh at their squabbling, knowing damn well that Oikawa and his partner had tried to get pregnant the same time that you and Iwaizumi had conceived Kiyomi, just so that your children would be able to grow up together without having to be separated during school. But Yukio hadn't been announced until your little bundle was already a year old. Even with the age gap, Oikawa had been almost too eager to have his son and your daughter hanging around each other throughout their entire childhood so that they were best friends.

Iwaizumi hadn't even noticed the trend until it was too late. You had told him one night that you were almost positive that Kiyomi had a little crush on Yukio, and he hadn't believed you, saying that his child was too smart to ever fall for the fake advances of his best friends son. Oh how wrong he was, he realized as he saw Kiyomi and Yukio made their way over to where you were calling everyone to sing and get some cake. They were walking so close that their hands were brushing together more than he would have liked; He was almost tempted to walk over and pull his daughter far away from the little playboy in training.

"Happy birthday to you..." You sang along happily to your precious daughter, feeling your heart soaring at how happy she looked to be surrounded by all her friends and family. Her cheeks were pink with a soft blush, but her green eyes were alight with excitement and adoration for everyone around her. You practically started crying when you noticed she wasn't doing nervous tick of twirling her long brown hair around her forefinger, even with so many people around her and so many eyes resting on her.

"Happy birthday, dear Kiyomi, Happy birthday to you." Iwaizumi sang along as best he could without sounding a bit stiff about how close Yukio was getting closer and closer to his baby girl. When her green eyes scanned the crowd and rested on her father, Iwaizumi smiled tenderly and nodded, "Make a wish, Ki." Iwaizumi urged, smiling a bit wider when her light blush deepened a bit at the sound of her nickname between her and her father alone.

Kiyomi closed her eyes tightly and mouthed her wish in tiny movements before leaning forward and blowing out her candles, smiling widely as the crowd applauded happily for her. She opened her eyes and turned to address Yukio, to tell him what her birthday wish had been even if that meant it didn't come true, but was surprised when she felt his lips pressed against hers.

Iwaizumi felt his world erupt in flames and he growled lowly as he heard Oikawa's triumphant cheer for his son, "God Dammit, Shittykawa! I'm going to kick your ass!" Iwaizumi yelled angrily as he tried to get around the crowd to go and throttle his best friend for putting the idea in Yukio's mind to steal Kiyomi's first kiss. Oikawa squawked and rushed through the house, trying to get out of the reach of Iwaizumi's angry hands. You frowned deeply and let out a deep sigh before you started handing out the pieces of cake to the guests and children.

"Iwa knows that Yukio isn't going to hurt Kiyomi, right?" Makki asked as he grabbed his piece of cake from your hold, his eyes watching how Kiyomi had pulled away with a deep blush and was in the process of getting upset at Yukio for embarrassing her like that in front of everybody.

"Yeah, probably, but at least this gives him a chance to finally kill the Captain, yeah?" Mattsun shrugged easily, "Then all our problems will be solved." He ate his cake with a straight face as he watched Oikawa escape into the bouncy house, Iwaizumi following right after him and both struggling to remain upright as it wobbled uncontrollably under their feet.

You laughed and shook your head, "You both are just so supportive." You rolled your eyes, wrapping your arm around Kiyomi as she escaped from Yukio's excuses to wrap her arms around your waist and bury her face in your side, "They'll figure it out at some point, hmmm? Let's get some ice cream, Yomi, sweetheart." You cooed down at your daughter sweetly as the two of you walked into the kitchen to help her cool down after such an embarrassing act of affection from her crush. You would have to be the one to think about this logically again; your husband was more of a hands on kind of guy anyway.

A/N: So this isn't exactly what the request wanted.... but I like the way it came out... I hope you don't mind, anon!