Are you Kuroko? with Kozume Kenma, Hinata Shouyou, & Iwaizumi Hajime

Anonymous asked: Senarios for Kenma, Hinata, and Iwaizumi (seperate) w/ a fem!s/o? S/o has low presence, is short, and is just the sweetest cutie pie but likes to take adv of her low pres (kinda like kuroko from knb). Maybe when they introduce their s/o to the team.

I actually had to go and ask one of my Otaku friends what "low presence" means! Lol And then I had to youtube funniest moments of KnB to understand what her explanation meant lol! BUT I hope I got it across correctly! Thanks for the request! -Admin Satori <3

Kozume Kenma:

It was tradition that most of Nekoma's volleyball team let loose after the last day of training camp by going to one of the arcades downtown. And it was always supposed to be a fun event, everyone letting out their little frustrations while playing their favorite games, but somehow Kuroo always made a competition.

So that's how Kenma ended up in a race car chair, Kuroo on one side and Yamamoto and Lev on the other. He sighed and pressed start once he'd input his yen, paying no mind to Kuroo's taunts or Lev and Yamamoto's challenges and yells of predetermined victory. Kenma blinked a few times just before pressing his foot down all the way on the gas pedal and watching his avatar car lurch forward with his nitrous.

"Like hell I'm going to let Kenma-san defeat me!" Lev yelled, far too loudly, as he gained speed, getting ride on Kenma's tail, and having to swerve when the setter tapped his breaks just slightly. Kenma smirked slightly when Lev's swerve caused him to collide with Yamamoto's car, causing the ace to roar in irritation.

"Just you and me now, Kenma." Kuroo smirked, his movements slow and calculated, which notified Kenma just how skilled Kuroo was in these racing games. So this is where all his yen went, Kenma thought to himself.

The finish line was just a few yards away in the game, and Kenma was trailing right behind Kuroo, his nitrous all tapped out. He was going to lose.

"Go Kenma Go!" You cheered suddenly from behind his chair, causing him to jump slightly, glancing at you in the reflection of the screen.

But your presence startled Kuroo enough that his foot just slightly came off the gas pedal when he turned to look at who had made that noise. Your distraction gave Kenma the chance to drive right past Kuroo across the finish line.

You smiled widely and clapped your hands as Kenma got out of the chair and gave you a small smile as greeting, "You did so well, Kenma! You really kicked Kuroo-sans butt!" You giggled, reaching up and pressing a kiss to his cheek, feeling your heart beat faster as his face flushed. A large shadow overcame your small form and when you looked up, you couldn't help but blush deeply at the three large boys looming over you. You'd met them before, and you knew that although Kuroo and Yamamoto looked like punk kids that they were really just nerds, and that while Lev was terrifyingly tall that he was very awkward in all his movements. You swallowed your brief flash of fear and smiled up at the boys, "Good evening, Kuroo-san, Yamamoto-san, Haiba-kun!" You bowed to them briefly before scooting closer to Kenma.

"Ohohoh? Have we met before?" Kuroo asked, but just before you went to answer, he shook his head with a smile, "So this is _____-chan? The girl you've been seeing?" Kuroo asked Kenma, his usual smirk making itself known.

Kenma frowned slightly, confused since he hadn't mentioned you before, "How... did you-"

"I read your texts over your shoulder on the train." Kuroo stated simply, waving off his friends irritated glare as he looked back at you, "It's nice to finally meet you, ____-chan! Look Yamamoto, we finally have a cute cheerleader for the team." He smirked over at the excited ace, who immediately agreed and cheered with Lev.