"The Demon, the Conscious and Rage"

"Such an odd place to reside, such an image for our sight."

"Every once in a while, the beliefs of humans are born from the Shadow Dimension, descending upon the Earth as Gods, or God. In a sense their images of us.

"I suppose that we eventually would come down here for their sake. We are not powerless, after all. However, neither are we the almighty. Even the One isn't the almighty.

"We are all nought but a part of "

1______ _________1

"Today I observed the humans. I know all about them but even so, residing in their home and seeing was intriguing, if only slightly.

"Funny creatures. They truly are sentient beings; a bizarre mix of notions and feelings. Only a few have been able to rise above worldly affairs to realise thoughts and emotions, but they are there nevertheless. Some are weak and some are strong but all have equal potential. They should know that it is okay to be weak and okay to be strong too; they aren't always a liability as the former and bear responsibilities as the latter."

"As always, Sousconic, you are truly kind. You are the entity of emotions for a reason.

"I see the bitter truths."

"Bitter truths are vital, Menod. Without them acceptance means nothing. No one will have to overcome hardships and all will remain to be a weakling, an insignificant existence. Universes will not care if 'all goes well' because universes are a bitter truth."

"Perhaps you are right. Not everyone understands this bitter truth, I've seen that countless times. I do wonder what Genal and Hawsod see, however. To see sweet truths and to simply see... truths."

"Worlds are sweet truths. Beauty, those 'sweet' dreams and illusions, alleviating melodies... all of these are sweet truths. Hawsod sees the truth of self. One's own nature, singular, individual. Just what is."

"Yes, they do. It's fascinating to see all that lies, even if we can see it all in the fabric of our dimension. All thoughts and emotions, truly something. The ultimate freedom. However, we do have duties. We are entities and you are greater.

"Even after everything Solitary tranquillity is sole. Although if everything is true, what is false?"

"True is false.

"Reminds you of the six, does it not? Three centuries ago when they came to the same realisation in their vessels. They fundamentally remain same, but they are so different."

"Time has passed for us."

"It certainly has. Becoming a being has consequences, albeit this is nothing but the way of nature. Sometimes I do wonder how a mere emotion holds two entities like us as its 'captive'. Our zeal is exponentially more.

"I have repeatedly realised that it has nothing to with power, nothing to do with zeal."

2______ _________2

"Today I guided the Shadow of Nature. She thinks it was her spirit."

"You are rather fond of her, aren't you? It only makes sense. She has done so much in all her births, perhaps the most. She also does hold a fragment of you."

"That is now a part of her."

"Yes, I suppose it is."

"Why do I never feel sorrow for her?"