TRACEY'S POV~
Dianne pulled me out of the living room. "Tracey, I've got to go." She said.
"Go where? Dianne what're you talking about?" I replied.
"I've got to leave for a while Tracey, go back to Australia with the twins." She told me. I felt my heart stop. Has anything happened between them? I questioned. No, Joe wouldn't let anything happen, not to Dianne. especially just after the birth of his two children. They love each other too much.
"Why Dianne?" I asked.
"What, Joe didn't tell you?" She responded.
"No, what happened." I replied.
"Well, two days after I had the twins, I got a letter." She continued, breaking down in tears.
"Dianne, calm down honey." I reassured her.
"Sorry Tracey. Anyway, I got a letter from Casey, my best friend.
She killed herself Tracey. She killed herself. I've been trying to calm down all week. I've come to the realisation that the only thing I need right now is my mum. I still love Joe so much and I'll be back in a week or so. I'm sorry." She cried.
"Oh Dianne, I'm so sorry." I hugged her.
"It's fine Tracey, Joe already knows. I don't want to do this, I have to." I felt so sorry for the girl. She'd already been through so much but I knew that she understood what was best.

DIANNE'S POV~
I walked back into the living room to discover my suitcase, perfectly packed. "Thanks Joe." I smiled weakly. "No problem, now get out there and see your family. You deserve it more than anything. I kissed him on the cheek and walked out before I could regret anything, the twins under my arm.
{A\N wow this story got dark fast. The next chapter I post will FINALLY be a happy one 😂}