Chapter 2

A/N: Please Like/ Comment/ Promote/Vote

Enjoy! 

Chapter 2

Daniel's P.O.V

"Mate, you are totally whipped!" I told Alex while patting his back dramatically.

"Am not!" he shrugged my hand off his shoulder then crossed his arm on his chest. "Why don't you find someone who's really into you and you into her for good. That way, you can see the real meaning of love?" he trailed off.

"You know I don't do long-time relationship ever since the day I had Jared in my care. I promised to focus all of my attention to Jared and those girls I hooked up with were just to relieved the pressure on my lower part." I said, frowning from the sudden memory of my past. I unconsciously squeezed my hair.

4 year ago... (Flashback)

It was our term break in high school, and one of a guy in year 11 class invited us to a massive party in their house. Being the reckless 17 years old back then, all we think about was getting drunk and getting laid for some good time. Obviously, we agreed to come without any second thoughts.

That was the time when I met Chloe, Jared's mother. First time I saw her, it felt like I was in love at first sight. She was the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on. She had her brown hair in ponytail, she has sweet pink lips, sexy body and sweet giggles. Every man on that party was drooling over her.

My head was already spinning from drinking half bottle of the brandy that I found on the table when Dylan called me to introduce to his cousin Chloe. Everyone knows that Dylan is a drug user and up to no good at all, that's why I was confused why Chloe was hanging up with a messed up guy.

I was introduced to Chloe casually which took my very best not to stutter in front of her and embarrass myself. Good thing was that the alcohol I drank was already kicking up in my system.

I asked Chloe to dance with me which she excitedly agreed. We swayed to the beat of the music until we were grinding to each other. Abruptly, we ended up making out and caught in sexual passion. I dragged her to a vacant room upstairs of the house and gone all the way.

The next morning after the party, I woke up naked with a throbbing headache and beautiful naked Chloe next to me. My smile suddenly vanished after realizing that we didn't use any protection that night, which may result to Chloe getting pregnant.

Chloe and I became a couple for three weeks after the party, before she had the first sign of pregnancy. I thought she was the one I will spend my whole life with but I was wrong. I asked her to marry me when I turned 18, but she declined, saying that she doesn't want the child.

She tried to convince me to abort the child. I was scared of my future and the responsibility of being a young father, but it is against my value to take an innocent life. I held my ground and ended up convincing her to continue with the pregnancy. However, she agreed to my idea under her conditions- which are: 1. we will give her money all throughout her pregnancy state; 2. after the child was born, she will have nothing to do with him.

My mum and relatives supported me by helping me to meet the first condition of Chloe. I was so messed up that time as exhaustion was eating me alive. I had to go to school every morning til afternoon and I had to work as a part-time waiter to earn some extra cash at night. I didn't want to depend to other's help at all, although I was really grateful to them.

April 22, Jared was born and every problem I have had vanished. That day changed everything in my life. The first time I carried little baby Jared in my arms, I made a promised that I will give all my life to him. I vowed that I will love him for the rest of my life, no matter what.