Chapter 48: The Battle (part 3)

Daniel's POV
"Logan stop please! You're hurting me!"
"Good. You deserve it, because you're a useless piece of shit who doesn't deserve to have any friends, or deserve to be loved by anyone. You're a waste of space and should've been aborted! Chandler hates you, Grayson hates you, even your children hate you. Grayson never loved you to begin with, he hates you and wants you to die."
"You're wrong! Everyone loves me, especially Grayson."
"If Grayson loved you then he would be here to sacrifice himself for you, after all he wanted to kill you, and didn't he say that "I should've let you kill yourself when you ran away that day?"
"That was a long time ago."
"Well guess what? He still thinks that to this very day. He hates you and wants nothing to do with you. If he were here right now he'd not only kill you, but he would make sure you died a slow and painful death."
"Liar!"
Logan played a recording of Grayson saying how much he hated me and how bad he wanted to kill me, and that no one in his family really loved me that it was just a ruse.
To me it sounded authentic, but it had to be fake. Right?
"See, they don't care about you at all."
"I guess you're right."
"I am right. Now I'm going to give you one last warning, stay put or I'm going to kill you. Or better yet I'll have Grayson do it."

Grayson's POV
Once we got to the ground we were confronted by a shit ton of guards, so we took out a quarter of them with headshots, then a third of them by beating them to death, and for the remaining we did a combination of both, and the same went for five more rounds.
Not only were we exhausted, but we were extremely thirsty. So we took a quick break to fuel up and started to make our way to the warehouse when everyone from the warehouse (except Daniel) came out.
"You may have killed all of those other guards but you'll never get past us."
"So if I were you I'd surrender."
"If you do we'll spare your life."
"So drop your weapons and give up."
"No. Chandler we're going to have to work as a team to defeat these assholes because those other guys were weak, but these guys look stronger and look like martial art masters.
"That's because they are. And so am I."