Chapter 13: Grayson x Chandler (dirty) part 2

Chandler's POV (CONT'D)
"At least your dick is nice and hard, so all I have to do is this..."
I pulled down Grayson's foreskin and instead of deepthroating it immediately like he did with mine, I decided to tease my brother.
Before I placed Grayson's dick in my mouth all I was doing was kissing his dick from top to bottom and vice versa. I was even licking it as well.
"Don't be a tease Daniel."
I stopped what I was doing and looked at Grayson.
"You ok?"
"Yeah."
"You sure? Because you just called me Daniel."
"I'm sure. Now get back to work please and stop teasing me."
"Ok."
I did as Grayson asked and started sucking his seven inch dick.
"*muffled* why do you have a bigger dick than me?"
"Why do I have a bigger dick than you?"
"*muffled* yeah."
"Because I'm the lucky one, and because Daniel made me really horny. Enough chitchat, get back to work."
I increased my speed and started to deepthroat Grayson's dick.
"Faster Chandler, suck faster."
So I did, and I even copied pretty much everything Grayson did to me while sucking my dick, but I took it one step further and started to suck and play with Grayson's balls for a few minutes and then when back to deepthroating Grayson's dick, but I continued to play with and massage Grayson's balls.
"I'm close. I'm extremely close."
I started massaging Grayson's balls faster and before I knew it a massive load of cum entered my mouth and it kind of tasted like twizzlers in my opinion.
"So what do you think my cum tastes like?"
"In my opinion I think your cum tastes like twizzlers."
"Do you have any of my cum left in your mouth?"
"Mhmm."
So I pulled Grayson in for a kiss and gave him the leftover cum that was in my mouth.
"I can definitely taste the sweetness of my cum, but to me my cum tastes a little bit like brown sugar."
"Now it's time for part two, right? So what position do you want me in?"
"Lie down on your right side."
"Ok."
Once Chandler was in position, I climbed over to him and immediately entered him.
"Good. You're nice and tight. I should cum extremely quickly. Hopefully not too quickly."
"I don't care either way."
"Let's not tell anyone about this, ok?"
"Ok."

Grayson's POV
I started thrusting in and out of my brother as fast as I could without hurting him.
"What are you a fucking turtle? C'mon Grayson fuck me faster!"
So I started to speed up and I even leaned down to make out with my brother for a few minutes before I pulled away.
"Are you ready for another huge load? Because I'm close to my climax."
"Yes I am. Give it all you got."
"Ok."
I managed to speed up just a little bit and within thirty seconds I came inside my brothers ass.
"Damn you weren't kidding. That was a big load."
"Now let's do it doggy style, but I want you on your elbows and knees, ok?"
"Ok."
So Chandler just rolled into the position and I immediately got to work pounding my brothers ass.
"There we go, that's the perfect pace, keep it up."
So I kept the same pace going for what felt like half an hour before I came inside my brother for a second time.
"Ok, now I want you on your left side and then on your back."
"Ok."
Once Chandler was on his left side I got to work but instead of going the same speed I've been going for the past two times I decided to go a little bit faster this time 'round. Since I was going pretty fast I came inside my brother in three minutes so I decided to take it down a notch and continued to fuck my brother as he was lying on his left side and this time it took me ten minutes to cum and when I did it was a fair sized load.
"Lie down on your back Chandler."
"I know."
Once Chandler was on his back I started to get to work and both of us started to make out and explore each other's mouths again.
Unlike the other times when I came like once or twice and then we switched positions this time I decided to continue to fuck Chandler while he was on his back for two whole hours and in those two hours I managed to cum inside my brother thirty whole times, and then I pulled out.
Just like I did when Chandler pulled out of me and immediately cleaned off his dick, he did the exact same thing. And after about ten minutes he stopped, but before we got dressed I pushed my brother back down and climbed on top of him in a 69 position and we immediately started giving each other a blowjob which lasted for five whole hours. Grayson came inside Chandler's mouth 63 times, while Chandler came inside Grayson's mouth 52 times.
"Well that was fun. But now we should get cleaned up and clean these sheets so mom and dad don't get suspicious."
"Good idea Grayson."

2 hours later...
"Ahh, it's nice to have fresh bedsheets. And it's nice to not smell like cum anymore."
"That's something we both can agree on."
"I enjoyed that Chandler, maybe we could do it again sometime when we're alone."
"Sure. As long as Daniel isn't alive when we do it. He'd kill me."
"He would not. He would probably ask for a threesome."
"Let's wait and see."

Sometime later...
"Ow, fuck that hurt."
I checked to see if I was bleeding anywhere and I could feel some blood coming out of my head.
"I'm fine, I'm sure I'm fine. But I only have one question. Where am I?"