Chapter 47: The Battle (part 2)

Grayson's POV (CONT'D)
"Now where do you think he's...?"
Once again Chandler tackled me out of the way and we hid behind an industrial fan.
"Looks like we're up against a sniper. Now if we can just find out where they are we can eliminate them and finally enter the warehouse or try to."
"He's on the rooftop right behind the fan we're hiding behind."
"Then there's only one way to take care of them, get lucky with a few blind shots from this pistol."
"Good luck Grayson."
"Thanks Chan. And thanks for helping me out."
"You're welcome."
I took a quick look as to where they were and quickly hid because another bullet was fired.
So I added a scope to my pistol, quickly got out of cover and fired five rounds and thankfully one of them hit the sniper in the head.
"You ok Grayson?"
"Yeah, I'm fine. Now let's get down to..."
Before I could finish what I was saying a guard came charging at me and threw me off the roof, but luckily I grabbed onto a nearby pole.
As I was slowly climbing back up I saw Chandler throw the same guy who almost killed me off the building and then shot him in the throat.
Right as I reached the top I slipped, but luckily Chandler caught me and pulled me up.
"Thanks Chan."
"You're welcome Grayson."
"Now all we need to do is...oh you got to be fucking kidding me!"
"How many guards are there? There weren't this many when we were scoping out this warehouse."
Ten more guards appeared in front of us and we could hear more behind us, so instead of going hand to hand with them we just killed them all by shooting them all in the head.
"Now it's time to clear the ground level."
"Are you ready Chan?"
"I was born ready!"
"I was ready before I was born."
"I was ready before I was even a thought."
"I was ready before mom and dad were even born."
"Whoa! Too far."
"Sorry. I was just..."
"I know. Now let's get down there, save Daniel, get his jewelry and head home."
"Right."
Before we could even take one step I fell down to the ground and started bleeding from my calf because it had a knife in it.
Chandler turned around and killed the asshole who hurt his brother.
"Don't worry Grayson I'll patch you up."

A few minutes later...
"Can you walk?"
"I don't know, let's find out."
I slowly stood up and slowly started to walk in a straight line.
"Looks like I'm able to. Now let's head down to ground level and finish this."