Chapter 45: It's Time

One week later...
"Well, it's been one hell of a week Chandler. We may have gotten attacked twice, but at least we got more experience now for exacting my revenge on those murderous assholes!"
"True, but remember even if we recover Daniel's jewelry and kill his murderers doesn't mean that everything will go back to normal."
"What do you mean?"
"You remember that letter that Daniel wrote?"
"Yeah. What about it?"
"Daniel mentioned that the only reason he's avoiding us is because he's protecting us, but even if we kill everyone who helped kill Daniel doesn't mean that it'll be safe for him to come back to us. It could still be dangerous."
"So in other words this plan of ours is pointless."
"I didn't say that. All I'm saying is, once you've had your revenge doesn't mean that Daniel will be safe to go wherever he wants. There's probably someone out there monitoring his movements."
"Who the fuck would do that?"
"Someone who wants him to stay away from us, and his kids. Plus they probably know what we all went through and the support we gave Daniel, so whoever they are, are keeping Daniel away for that very reason. That way he has no one to turn to if he ever gets depressed again and decides to run away and kill himself. And whoever this person is could've forced Daniel to date him to get you riled, and to try to make you think that Daniel doesn't love you anymore."
"Well whoever they are I hope they're ready because I'm going to kill them."
"Well I'm assuming that you want to get our plan underway ASAP right?"
"Yep. So let's head out now. And since I'm peeved right now, you drive to the warehouse."
"Ok."
"And Grayson be careful because whoever the killer is could've brought Daniel back to the warehouse and may try to use him as a human shield, so be extra careful."
"I will, but right now I just want to rip all of those peoples heads off!"
"Try to calm down ok? So as we're on the road take some deep breaths."
"Fuck that. I need this anger to help me kill those good for nothing bitches! Now let's stop bickering and head to the warehouse!"
"Ok, ok."

On the road...
Chandler has to slam on the brakes because a blonde male pushed someone into traffic and we came really close to hitting him, but luckily we didn't.
We got out to make sure that they were ok, he just nodded and went back onto the sidewalk.
"That was weird, who would deliberately push another human into traffic?"
"Someone who hates a specific person."
"Obviously, but the way he didn't respond seemed like something Daniel would do."
"Well whoever it was I'm just glad that they're all right."
"Me too. Now let's get down to that warehouse."

A few hours later...
Daniel's POV
"GET IN THE WAREHOUSE YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT THAT NO ONE GIVES ANY FUCKS ABOUT!!! AND IF YOU EVEN TRY TO RUN AWAY LIKE LAST TIME I'LL NLOW YOUR HEAD OFF WITH A FUCKING SHOTGUN!!!
"Y-y-yes sir. And I won't."
"And to be sure that you don't run away..."
I was dragged up to a pole and not only was I handcuffed to it, but they took it even further and duct taped me as well, and they added a zip tie for good measure.
"So remember Daniel if you run, you die. And you don't want that to happen again now do you?"
"No sir."

A few minutes later...
Grayson's POV
"Daniel's in there, I know it. So we can't waste anytime now. It's go time! So get ready you sons of bitches because all of you will die today! Nobody kills my boyfriend and gets away with it. So I hope all of you have fun burning in Hell! You ready Chan?"
"Yes."
"Good. Now let's do this!"