Chapter 32: Trying to Conact the Riggs

2 hours later...
Daniel's POV
Maybe I'll try calling them, after all I have all their phone numbers in my contacts. At least I think I do.
I took out my phone, unlocked it, opened my contacts and scrolled through it and I only saw Grayson's phone number and The Riggs's home phone number. So I tried their home phone first.
"The number you have dialled is not in service, please check the number and try again."
So I hung up and tried calling Grayson's cellphone, but I got the same message.
Maybe I can reach them through social media.
So I opened up Instagram and created a account.
I think I'll make my username @THErealDanielBelliveau_2002.
Thankfully the username was available. And I made my password extremely long it was something like 97643158790284317987641093214798315807912$&@?.
Ok, now let's see if Grayson and Chandler will respond, and if they do I hope they believe it's actually me.
I started with Grayson.

Daniel: Hey Grayson, how's it going?

1 hour later...
Grayson finally replied.

Grayson: I'm not falling for this again. I'M BLOCKING YOU!

I immediately typed my response.

Daniel: Just give me a chance.

Grayson: fine! I'll start off easy. True or False, Daniel was going to snap my neck, but he stopped and let me go.

Daniel: True.

Grayson: Lucky guess bitch. Now answer me this question, what did Daniel ask me two years ago after I discovered blood on my bedroom floor?"

Daniel: please help me.

Grayson: Whoever you are you probably were eavesdropping on our conversations and waited until now to try and trick me into thinking that you're the real Daniel. Now fuck off. I'm done talking to you! But before I block you I want you to answer this, if you really are the real Daniel, then tell me something that only he would know and would never share with me or Chandler.

Daniel: I...I can't. Because I always shared everything with you.

Instead of replying he just blocked me. So I immediately messaged Chandler.

Grayson's POV
I left my room, approached Chandler's room and knocked.
"Come in."
I opened the door and stepped inside.
"Did you get a message on Instagram? If you did, block that person. He's a fake. He just got lucky with the questions I asked him."
"What if it really was Daniel?"
"Well he was pretty fast to reply, but that doesn't mean anything."
"Have you tried calling his cell? He should still have the same number."
"I have, but his number is no longer in service and he wouldn't recognize our new numbers. He would just let it go to voicemail or block them."
"He does seem to know a lot, maybe he's the real deal."
"Why what did he send you?"
"He said, Chandler can you please knock some sense into Grayson, I'm the real deal. I'm not an imposter. After all we saved each other's lives like seven times. And I'm pretty sure he's the one who put the jewelry in my coffin."
"Anyone could've witnessed those. Especially the people who robbed his grave. And they could've witnessed me putting the jewelry in his coffin. So tell him this, I don't know who you are, but you better stop messaging us or we'll turn your Instagram into the police and tell them that you were trying to impersonate our friend and harass us."
"That's a bit extreme, don't you think?"
"Just send it."
"Fine."

5 minutes later...
"I got a reply."
"What did they say now?"
"He's apologizing for getting the both of you kidnapped."
"Give me your phone!"
Chandler handed me his phone, and I started writing my reply.
"LOOK PAL, I DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE, BUT I WANT YOU TO STOP MESSAGING US! YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT AND A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN FOR TRYING TO GET US TO BELIEVE THAT YOU'RE OUR FRIEND, OUR BROTHER AND MY BOYFRIEND! SO WHY DON'T YOU GET A LIFE AND STOP MESSAGING US! PS THIS IS GRAYSON. AND IF YOU TRY TO MESSAGE US ON A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT WE WILL REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE! NOW FUCK OFF!"
I immediately blocked the account before they could reply.
"That was harsh."
"They deserved it."
"But the way he typed it did seem like the real Daniel."
"People like that will do anything to make you believe that they're the real deal. So we should be ready to block him if he tries to message us on Twitter, and if he does we report him to the police."
"What if he messages us with pictures of each other? Because if he does then that must mean that he's the real deal. And you would've called him a piece of shit and a sorry excuse for a human for nothing. I understand that you gave him a chance to prove himself, but maybe you should try it again."
"I won't be fooled again. So no Chandler, I won't give this asshole another chance. As a matter of fact, I'm going to go call the cops."
"Grayson!"
"He's harassing us.

A/N: The only reason I have Grayson acting this way is because it's vital to the story. And I'm sorry that this had to happen, but if Grayson believed that it was the real Daniel. The third book "The Abusive Relationship" wouldn't exist and would go straight to the fourth book "Happily Ever After". Now back to the story.

Daniel's POV
I can't believe Grayson just said that to me. He should've known that it was me, and that last message I sent to Chandler should've been enough to prove it. I guess not. I could always try to message them on Twitter, but I'm just go to get the same replies. So I don't know what else to do. I could always mail them some letters, but Grayson would probably just shred them, so there's no point in doing so. At least I got to talk to them, but I wasn't able to convince them. I should've tried harder. Now let's go see what Kaden and Alice are up to.

A/N: I know that you probably wanted to find out what Kaden and Alice were up to, but I decided to leave it like that. So I hope you enjoyed this chapter, now it's onto the next chapter. Peace!