"...and I love you for all eternity."

"Harry!" Louis squealed, jumping from the bed and rushing to his boy. Harry chuckled and wrapped his arms around Louis, hugging him so tight and lifting him up from the ground. Harry chuckled and spun Louis around in his arms. When he set him back down on the ground, Louis slapped him.

"You absolute shit, Harold! Your plane wasn't supposed to land until six."

Harry laughed again, catching Louis' wrist as he went to slap him again, "I caught an earlier flight out," Harry explained, eyes twinkling playfully, "Wanted to surprise you, sweetheart."

Louis scowled and lowered his hand, eyeing Harry as if he wasn't quite ready to forgive him just yet, "Still mad at you," Louis muttered.

"And why is that, baby?" Harry asked, reaching out and tugging lightly at the bottom of the sweatshirt. Louis blushed. He couldn't help it. He always blushed whenever he was around Harry. And giggled. But Harry wasn't going to get a giggle from him just yet. Louis was still quite upset.

"Because," Louis frowned, kicking at the carpet with his bare foot, "I had a bad dream."

"Oh no," Harry frowned, "Well that just won't do. C'mere," he held out his arms and Louis jumped up. Harry carried Louis back over to the bed and set down on the edge of the mattress, Louis still in his lap, "Wanna tell me what it was about, baby?" Harry asked, stroking the fringe from Louis' eyes.

"Not really," Louis mumbled, "but it was about you. Your flight. I had a dream and I saw your plane go down in the ocean, Hazza."

"Louis," Harry let out a breath, holding Louis a bit tighter. Louis tucked his face into Harry's neck, breathing him in, "You know that I'm okay, right? I'm right here with you. I'm right here, baby. I love you so much. And I am never going to leave you, okay?"

"I know," Louis sniffled, "I just...it felt so real."

"You know what's real?" Harry asked, "This is real," he held Louis so tight that Louis felt his limbs go sore, "And this," Harry planted a kiss to Louis' forehead, "is real. And me being here with you is real. And this," Harry grabbed Louis' hand and placed it on his chest over his heart, "is real. You feel that?" Harry asked and Louis nodded, "it's beating and it's beating for you. That is what real, Lou. Not that horrible dream, okay?"

Louis sniffled again and nodded. Five years and he was still so, so overwhelmed with love for his boy, "I love you, H."

"I love you too, Lou," Harry tilted Louis' chin up and placed a soft kiss to his lips, "So...you happy to see me?"

Louis pouted exaggeratedly, "Could have told me, you giant goof."

Harry threw his head back, chuckling before tickling Louis' sides, making him squeal and bury his face into Harry's chest, giggling uncontrollably. Well, so much for Harry not getting his giggle.

"But then it wouldn't have been a surprise!" Harry was laughing now too as he continued to tickle Louis a bit more. After a bit, they both settled and Harry rubbed his hand in soft, comforting circles on Louis' back, "Now that I'm here, we can actually catch a few hours of sleep together, baby. Would you like that?"

"So much," Louis yawned behind the back of his hand.

"Want me to be the big spoon tonight, darling?" Harry asked, pulling off his jacket and tossing it to the chair next to the bed. Louis nodded and Harry grinned, toeing off his boots and crawling into his usual side of the bed. Louis crawled in next to him, tucking himself against Harry. Harry wrapped his arms around him and pulled Louis tightly against him, kissing his shoulder.

Louis reached over and turned off the lamp on the nightstand before nestling back against Harry. They laid together in silence for a moment before Harry said -

"Next time, I'll tell them we want to fly together, okay."

"I'd like that," Louis played with Harry's fingers that were resting on his stomach, "I'd like that a lot, Hazza."

"You're not still mad at me, are you?" Harry asked playfully.

"Eh..." Louis teased, "Still think you should have told me, Harold. You know I don't like surprises," Louis kicked his foot back, nudging Harry in the crotch just on the side of being painful.

"Oof!" Harry groaned, pinching Louis hard on the bum, "Do that again and see what happens, little one."

Louis giggled, flopping over so that he was facing Harry, "I love you, Hazza," Louis blurted, reaching up and tracing over Harry's face with his fingertips, "And I am really glad you're here."

Harry reached up and brushed the fringe from Louis' eyes. They were both smiling at each other so big and their eyes were twinkling so much even in the darkness of the hotel room. Louis still had butterflies in his tummy because of Harry, and he knew Harry had the same because of him. After all this time, all these years. "No place I'd rather be than right here, Lou," Harry said, kissing him sweetly, "Let's try to get some good sleep, alright."

"Good night, Hazza."

"Sweet dreams, Lou Bear."

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LOVELY HARRY STYLES WHOOOOO