Don't Panic

I woke up much, much later. It was about five. I don't know why, but I always sleep longer when Alex is with me. Maybe he has some special powers or something that make you sleep longer than normal. No? I just wasn't thinking straight. Alex's body was molded into mine, his arms around my waist and head resting above mine, our hands locked together. I honestly don't know how we always end up like this, but we do.

I turned myself in his arms as carefully as I could, trying not to wake him up. But I was unsuccessful, as I found out a few moments later. Alex made a small noise, tightening his arms around me as I put my face in his chest, breathing in his scent and staring into the darkness. "Mm," He groaned. "You hungry?" I nodded slightly as my stomach growled. "Want me to fix some Macaroni? We can curl up on the couch and watch Honey Boo Boo if you want." I nodded, curling deeper into his chest. He laughed and gave me a hug before kissing my temple and getting up, going into the kitchen as I laid back in bed, trying to taste the food in my mouth as my stomach growled.

Soon enough the food was ready and Alex and I curled up on the couch, and he turned on Here Comes Honey Boo-Boo as he had promised. After the second episode we had cleaned out the entire pot of macaroni, and had finished off the last of the Kool-Aid we had made a couple of days ago. I was squished between Alex and the couch's surface, my head on his chest as we finished up the last episode. We heard the front door click open and Rian walk in behind us, setting his keys down  as well as a bag of groceries. 

"Could one of you come help me with this?" Rian asked. I sighed, and we both got up. I slipped on my Toms and walked outside after Alex, who was bare-foot. I brought two bags in and went out to get more, helping Alex with the four that he had taken on, and setting them on the counter. "Thank you." As Alex and I put them up Rian sat down, turning on an episode of Game Of Thrones.

"We were watching that, you know," I said. He shrugged.

"Well I didn't want to watch what you were watching so I changed it. Naturally," he said. I rolled my eyes.  "Whatever. If you want to watch this then shut up. If you don't go annoy Alex."

"But maybe I don't want to move again," I said as I flopped on the couch next to him.

"Then don't," he replied. I sighed and watched about half of the show before it got super weird and I finally decided to take a shower, and did so. Then I broke into the Goldfish and dug through all of our old DVD's until I found the Truman Show and turned it on, getting some weird looks from Rian as to why Alex and I owned this movie. It was the weirdest movie I've ever seen, but I loved it. Jim Carrey was the best.

"Why did I not get rid of this movie when I could?" Alex said. "But it's late. You need to go to bed, it's late."

"Alex, I just got up like two hours ago," I said. "I've slept all day and all night, I can't sleep any more." He smiled.

"Yes, you can. You've done it before." I rolled my eyes.

"But that was because my brother had just gotten out of the hospital and I was extremely stressed out," I replied. "And I'm not tired now."

"Then take a sleeping pill. You need sleep, princess. Tour starts again tomorrow night in New York, I don't want you to crash. We also have the new line release party later tonight," he replied, handing me a sleeping pill. I sighed and took the pill, sitting on the couch and finishing the movie before finally feeling sleep start to take over me. I then walked up to my room and changed into one of Alex's oversized t-shirts and covered myself, turning off the light and finally falling asleep.

"Heather, Heather, Heather, Heather, Heather, Heather, Heather, Heather," I heard Jack say over and over again, rattling my bed.

"I thought Alex kicked you out," I said. Jack squealed and got off the bed, jumping down the stairs like a monkey screaming that I was awake. I fell back onto the pillows when I heard Alex walk up the stairs and into my room.