Pity Parties and More

*A/N: so i'm writing about my own town, so I better not make any mistakes with this. If I do, i'll probably die because downtown Nashville is one of my favorite places, Hard Rock Cafe, the Tennessee State Museum, and a lot of the other places mentioned here are actual places and i love going there so I hope I don't get anything wrong or else I'd just die.*

I woke up the next morning and we went to the burial, then came back home and packed for Nashville, which took about three hours, and then went to the airport. I had changed into a black Glamour kills shirt, Alex's favorite hoodie when he was sixteen which was black with the Nike logo in white, and ripped American Eagle jeans with my favorite pair of combat boots. Yeah,  the combat boots weren't exactly the best choice of shoe for sitting in for three hours on a plane, and my feet ended up swelling up, making me un-mobile for the first night of vacation. We got a call from Matt saying that fans were getting unruly and wanted a video or something to explain why All Time low had canceled their UK tour, so we set up the video camera on the Mac. "Hey, this is Alex," Alex said. "A lot of you have been asking why we've canceled our UK tour and I am here to explain why. So a couple of days ago my sister Heather -" he pointed to me, and I raised my hand and put it back down "- her best friend and basically my little brother committed suicide, and we had to go back to Baltimore for her to sing at the funeral. And it was then that I realized that for the past year we've been touring almost constantly, and in the middle of that I gained custody of Heather again. And with Danny's death, as well as the constant touring, has really put a wear on our relationship and how we act and feel, and we just really needed a break from all of the touring and from everything that takes away from who we are as people. We're not ditching our tour, so to speak, but we just really needed a break to think about everything that's going on. We will be where we are, which is Nashville, until Heather's school starts again, and until we find another tour to hitchike our way onto. So I hope that was enough of an explanation for you. And hold onto your ticket stubs if you have them because there might be a surprise for everyone in the UK that bought a ticket to see us and didn't get a chance to, because our manager Matt is working out a plan to have everyone mail those in and he will plan some alternate dates and those who still have their stubs from the Pop to Punk UK tour will get those tickets exchanged for free, and if you didn't get tickets for that or have lost your ticket stubs we'll find a way to hopefully get some of you guys in too. Thank you so much for being patient and respecting Heather and I's person lives as well as the other guys. Bye," he said. We shut the laptop after posting the video on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and basically every other social networking site including Buzznet and Youtube. Then Alex went to get more ice for my foot, leaving me impaired with a swollen foot.

He came back in a minute or two and threw out the empty bag and brought me a new one, and in about an hour my foot was back to normal. The plan was that Alex and I would spend two weeks alone in Nashville and the guys would join us for the last one, and we would fly back the day before Freshman orientation which was August 3rd, and school starts August 4th so we had some time. "How about tomorrow we go downtown and see what there is to do?" He asked, looking at a brochure that had everything downtown. I nodded.

"Yeah, sure. That sounds cool. I really wanna see some of East Nashville too, it looks really awesome," I said. He nodded.

"Okay. So tomorrow it's downtown and then Friday it's East Nashville. How does that sound?" I nodded.

"Awesome," I said. He looked at the clock and sighed, then looked at me again. I nodded and put the pillows that were on my bed on the floor and changed into my pj's, and then got in bed.

"Good girl," Alex said, kissing my forehead.

"I'm not a dog," I said with a small laugh. He shrugged and got into his bed, with his laptop. I decided to read for awhile and I finally drifted off to sleep.