Tour Time

"Wake up, everybody! Tour morning!" I heard Rian yell. I rolled out of my bed and on the floor still wrapped in the covers. I rolled until I hit Zack, who had been the 'unlucky one' that had to spend the night on my floor. Rian had been in his room, Zack had been in mine, Alex in his, and Jack on the couch. I walked downstairs after apologizing to Zack for hitting him, and walked downstairs.

 "Why can't we sleep late at least once on tour morning? We're going to sometime, or Matty's getting fired," Zack said. I went over to the fridge and drank from the milk carton, then put it back as I sat down at the table. Though I was wearing Alex's old black and white plaid pj bottoms and a t-shirt it was still like a meatlocker in that kitchen. Jack rolled off the couch and into the chair beside me. I smelled the bacon before it touched the plate in the middle of the table, and grabbed three pieces, leaving six more for the guys. I found my iPhone and put the earphones in, and soon was chomping on bacon and eggs while listening to Come as you Are by Nirvana. I was in pure bliss. And then Alex came down the stairs playing on his DSi, screaming about Mario Kart.I rolled my eyes and finished, then handed my plate to Rian and went upstairs to finish packing. I didn't throw any clothes on since we were just going to the bus.

I barely got downstairs with my suitcases and bags then the bus pulled up into the driveway. I was the first to choose my bunk, and I chose the one on the bottom. Rian was above me, and Matt above him. Then Alex was across from me, Zack above him and Jack above Zack.

This tour was called from Pop to Punk, and it had basically all of my favorite artists of every genre. It had everything from Falling in Reverse to Paul McCartney. I loved Paul McCartney. And Falling In Reverse. And I was getting to sing with one of my favorite bands, Gym Class Heroes, in two of their songs because their guest singers weren't able to come. That was probably the best part, other than the fact that I was one of the bands. Well, solo artists. I was unpacking my stuff and putting it in the drawers when it was announced that we would be doing a lunch with all the bands and that we would be arriving at the place soon. I then went into the bathroom and changed into a vintage Beatles shirt and shorts and went back outside after straightening my hair.

"Did you leave your flat iron on?" Alex asked. I shook my head. "Dammit, I need to use it," he said.

"Language, Alexander!" I shouted from the bunk room

"Shut up!" He screamed back. I laughed and put my pj's up, then sat down on the couch next to Zack, who was watching Spongebob.

"Really? Spongebob?" I said. He gave me a look.

"What, Victorious is next!" He replied.

"Not helping your case, buddy," I said. "Even I don't watch Nickelodeon."

"Because you watch all those home improvement shows and Extreme Cuponing and Toddlers and Tiaras and that crap," he said. I rolled my eyes.

"What? Cake Boss is a very good show!" I defended myself. I then took my laptop and started scrolling through some Tumblr posts, and posting a link or two myself. He handed me the remote and hopefully went to put on a shirt. I turned it on TLC and started watching a new episode of Toddlers and Tiaras. Rian then sat down, thankfully with a shirt on, and gave me a look before taking his phone out. About ten minutes later, Jack came and sat down with a beer, which started a fight over if Bud Light was better than Budwieser. I rolled my eyes and turned the TV up louder, filling their ears with the sounds of Mackenzie screaming about her Ni-ni, which earned some looks. I just walked away and put some My Chemical Romance on and relaxed in my bunk.

Well, I did until Matt ran down the bus screaming that someone had stolen his favorite pair of Mickey Mouse boxers, and then broke down after searching everybody's suitcases, realizing that he left them at his house. You may want to laugh, but believe me. I am now scarred for life. Then everything calmed down until we arrived at the place where we were having the lunch. Most buses were cooking hot dogs and everything, but ours wasn't. I found Paul McCartney's bus, which was easy. It was right next to ours. He was playing on his guitar, talking with Chris from NSN. I went up and gave Chris a hug, and we chatted for a few moments.

"Who's your friend, Chris?" He asked in that perfect british accent. I tried not to scream as I shook his hand.

"Heather. My stage name is Stolen Hearts," I replied. "I'm a huge fan, by the way. Let It Be is my favorite."

"That's great, my daughter Beatrice is actually a huge fan of yours," he replied. "Every day it's whatever Heather Gaskarth said or did."

"That's awesome! Tell her I said thanks for being a fan, and don't let her listen to All Time Low. It'll brainwash her," I said. Then Alex came up behind me and grabbed me. I looked up.

"Hey, Paul," Alex said like it was no big deal. Paul said hello and went back to playing his guitar. We walked away, and walked over to We are the In Crowd's bus, where Rob was grilling hot dogs, and handed a couple to us. It was realy good, but not the best I head ever eaten. Alex and I said hi to Tay and Jordan, and sat down in the seats next to them.

Tay and I were really good friends, despite the fact that she was six years older than me. I knew she liked Alex, and that Alex liked her, but neither of them would just suck it up and make out already. Not that I would enjoy my brother and one of my best friends making out, but they would make a really cute couple. They already did when Alex sang on their song Kiss me Again and they were in the video as a couple. I said bye to Tay and Jordan and Alex because I spotted Travie from Gym Class Heroes talking to Chris from Coldplay.

"Heather!" Travie said. I have him a hug. "Wel, you haven't died yet." I laughed.

"No, but I am scarred for life. Matt decided to run down the bus screaming about his Mickey Mouse boxers, and then the guys were arguing about beer. I almost died," I replied.

"Ooh, harsh," he said. "Well if you need an escape, come to our bus. We have free food." I laughed.

"That's nice," I replied. "Food is always lovely." We chatted for awhile before it was time for everyone to get moving for the first part of the American portion of the tour. Only a few select bands were going to the European part of the tour, including ATL. I was just going along with them because I wanted to, and because they needed someone else to do some guest vocals and it was just easier.

I sat back on the couch and started watching an episode of my favorite show, My Babysitter's a Vampire, while the guys were doing something in the other lounge. I was trying not to cry at the season finale, which happens to me a lot. I get teared up easily at TV shows and movies. After the episode was over, I posted something on Facebook and changed into my pj's, then went into the other lounge. "I'm going to bed, any objections?" I said.

"None whatsoever," Alex replied. He gave me a hug and kissed my forehead, and I went back to my bunk, and fell asleep to the sounds of the guys laughing.