Broken Possibilities

We've been in New York for 2 months now. Aiyden had to be moved to a local hospital in New York as we moved also. To our surprise Clarence's mom, Tammi chose to stay in Atlanta with Cole.

For a while Clarence felt like he had lost his mom to his brother but I encouraged him to think of it has the opposite, she had finally found peace, a home.

Aiyden was home now and I found myself being a stay at home mom. I love being a mom but staying at home is something I've never wanted to do.

With Clarence being deep in these streets trying to get to Aaliyah and her crew, I was doing most of the heavy lifting on my own.

He suggested that I get a nanny so I can work from the shop and pursue my modeling career but I don't know if I'm ready for a nanny to be taking care of my kids.

Aiyden's loud cries filled up the whole house. I rubbed my hands through my messy hair as I warmed his bottle up in the microwave.

"Mama's coming baby..." I said mumbling as I walked back up the stairs toward his room

"You want me to feed him... so you can get to Lamara?" Yanni asked coming out her room with her hair all over her head

"Can you please?" I said smiling and she nodded taking the bottle and my baby out of my hands

Lamara was two and her birthday was slowly approaching so I enrolled her in head start. Clarence pushed me on it at first saying "that's some boujee shit". The enrollment is $4,000 per year so it is expensive but I know my baby is getting beat education and I want all my kids to have the best of everything.

"Wake up love bug... time to get ready for school." She rolled over groaning then she turned back fluttering her eyes open

When Lamara first enrolled we found out that she was speech impaired. So not only does she take the classes that are required she has to take speech therapy, which makes her tuition even higher.

Clarence was pissed when they diagnosed her. He thought she was just shy and didn't know how to express herself but soon enough he realized she was.

Soon Lamara got her dramatic self out of the bed and then she wobbled into her bathroom. I ran her a quick bath and bathed her, washing her hair.

After her bath I dried her off and motioned her down in baby lotion.

"Go get your panties... you remember what mommy told you right."

"If I have pee... go." I nodded after she finished

While she put her panties on I started to pack her bag with pull ups, wipes and extra panties just if she didn't make to the bathroom in time.

It took no time for me to potty train her. She caught on quickly and the only time she will mess up is if she is playing and honestly don't feel like going. That girl is something else.

I dressed her after finding her outfit then I thought about what I was going to do with her hair, I didn't know so I just started to freestyle.

I went into my room to find Clarence with no shirt on as he rocked Aiyden in the rocking chair. When Clarence did skin to skin with Aiyden it soothes him and he just sleeps the whole time.