Broken Truths

There was a knock at the door. I went to answer and it was Clarence. I closed the door a little making sure Mara wasn't in sight.

"You left your jacket in my car."

"Thank y—-"

"Mama mama i want play now!" Mara came stomping her feet

Clarence pushed the door opened.

"Mama?"

I gasped for air as I rose holding my chest. This is my third dream this week. It's been a month and it's almost Lamara's birthday.

I have still been working on the case and trust it's plenty of times where I wanted to stop but then I seen the smile on my baby face.

How happy she was to have new toys. I started gaining weight back because I'm not stressing about how we gon eat.

I have exactly grown feelings for Clarence because obviously we've been spending time together.

He makes me happy and he is way more mature then he was years ago. In the midst of all the madness I want to stop and just start over.

ClareBear❤️: can you come over i needa talk to you?

I'll be there soon.
Delivered

I got up and got in the shower. Lamara was away spending the weekend with my dad.

After my shower I got out and lotioned my body and then I slipped on a gray dress with a oversized denim jacket.

I recently went to the mall I went shopping for me and Mara. I honestly haven't been shopping since I moved from my parents house.

I slipped on some no shoe socks and then I put on my black and white low top VANS.

I wet my hair letting it go in a curly afro. I diffused it so it would be bigger and have more volume.

After I was happy with my hair I applied some lipgloss and some earrings. I grabbed my keys and purse then I left.

Clarence apartment was about twenty minutes away from my place. I pulled up and Jeffery let me up.

Over this month we have gotten so comfortable with each other and I would be lying if I said I didn't care for him.

I knocked and came to the door shirtless , exposing his tatts. He was so fine oh my god.

"Come in and stop staring me down, for I take you in my room." If I was any lighter my whole face would of appeared red

I walked in and we sat down.

"What's your mind ?" He put his hands on his face

"My pops showed up when I visited my moms the other week."

"That's good Clare he is tryna be more active in your life." He sighed

"You know how I feel about him Britt, they've been lying to me." My stomach dropped