Broken & Forgotten

A month as passed since I got back to New York. It took no time for me to get used to the fast life down here. My townhouse was just as I left it, if not cleaner.

After what happened Clarence made sure that my house was professionally cleaned. I also to get back to the salon. Tonya is opening another salon upstate so she invited me to take over this one.

Most of the girls were jealous because I got a promotion and I wasn't even here. It honestly shocked me but I was truly grateful.

Clarence hasn't reached out since the last time visited him, his lawyer has because he knows Clarence will sit in prison if I don't give my testimony.

I don't want the father of my children away from his kids so yes, I'll testify but I can't do this with Clarence. The constant disrespect and she back and forth. We having our second child and I don't have a ring on my finger.

The things he said to me hurt me. It only shows the person he thinks I am. I was the only one holding him down and still I gets no respect.

Legend hasn't left my mind and I took the precautions to see I could get him some type of way but it was honestly nothing I could do.

"Britt I'm going to the gym... I'll be around later." Jalisa said not making any eye contact

She came back home and I invited her to stay with me. Dro did everything he could to try and make her stay with him but she refused because she blamed him. She was shutting everybody out.

"Mama i wear this?" Mara came out with her pants on backwards and she wore different colors that didn't match the rest of her outfit

I lightly snickered and shook my head as she posed as if I was taking a picture of her.

"You're not wearing that lil girl... now come on and let's get you dressed before pop pop get here to get you." She giggled knowing she didn't match in the first place I picked her up and changed her

She grabbed my phone from my pocket as I put her gray NIKE hoodie over her head and started on her wild hair.

I tried my best to style it in two buns and swooped her long baby hairs as she squirmed.

"Lamara keep still or you're gonna be here longer." That made her sit still

After we picked out her changing clothes and toys she wanted to take we went downstairs and I cut her up some apple slides.

The doorbell ringed and I knew it was my dad. I quickly put her apple slices in a zip lock bag and I went to get the door only to find that Lamara beat me to it.

"I told you about that lul girl..."

"How did you even open this heavy ass door?" I questioned lowly

My dad chuckled and kissed my forehead and hugged me. He looked down at my protruding belly.

"You're bigger than when your mom and I last came down to Atlanta..." He said looking in amaze

"Getting bigger everyday." I said smiling rubbing my belly

"You know it's a boy right?"