Broken Bonds

"At least you told him Britt."

"Don't cwry mama." Mara wiped my tears making me smile

I kissed her cheeks my girls have been here for me. Me and Lisa made up after Clare stormed out.

I feel so bad , i gave the money back to the company. I've sent text after text to Clarence and no response.

But on Instagram he out and about being KING. I haven't been anywhere , I'm depressed.

CLARENCE

I threw money as this hoe shook her ass. When I get stressed I act out, I haven't talked to Brittany she really pissed me off.

She posed to be down for me. Not only did she hide the fact we have a child together but she was tryna put a nigga in jail.

"If you gon keep thinking bout Britt, call her." Dro said

"You knew?"

"I knew Britt had a baby, but i didn't know that's the girl you was with." I nodded my head and took a pull from the blunt

The night got wrapped up and I was truly faded. I got in my car and drove to my loft.

I crashed in bed.

BRITTANY

"WAKE UP!" Jalisa pulled the covers from my body

"What are you doing?!" I asked shooting up from the cold air hitting my body

"20 minutes Brittany get up now and get ready."

I sighed and dragged my feet to the floor. I showered and then I got out and got dressed and did my hair and a little makeup.

 I showered and then I got out and got dressed and did my hair and a little makeup

I put on my chains, I haven't worn them in forever. I slipped on a pair of shoes to match and walked out.

Mara was up and dressed already. She wobbled over to me and hugged my legs.

I picked her up and Jalisa led us outside to her car. I strapped Lamara in her car seat and then I got.

"Where you going?"

"To get food, you haven't ate in 2 days Britt." I hadn't even realized

"Ion have money to eat out Lisa."