Broken Clocks

"Let's go out tonight." Jalisa suggested

"Ehhh I can't I'm working on this big case and in plus who's gonna watch Lamara?" I said adjusting my glasses

"Ms.Tammi would not mind and you know that." I sighed it was true she wouldn't mind

"F-fineee." I honestly didn't wanna go

I was working on my case and Mara crawled over to me and started pulling on my hair.

"Noo nooo." I swatted at her hands

She let go and furrowed her eyebrows at me, I giggled and did the same.

Mara has her father complexion and she has her dads features and his ways. She gotta lul attitude on her now and when I see her I see Clarence.

————————
After battling with Lamara ass I finally got her bathed for the night and dressed in some night clothes.

I hadn't even got myself together yet. Jalisa was ready and she already had drinks flowing through her.

She was always the party girl as for me I enjoyed being home with my head in a law book.

"Can you just take a break? Come out with us tonight."

"Clare I can't I have to pass this test in order to get into Harvard."

He grabbed my waist and kissed my forehead.

"You're gonna be fine Britt you always pass." He pecked my lips

"Thank you."

"So come on get dressed." He started to tickle me til I straddled his lap

I put Mara down and she walked over to her play area in the room.

I showered and after my shower I sat and lotioned my body. There was a rough knock at the door.

"Stay right there Lamara, don't move okay?"

We lived in a rough neighborhood so it was no telling who it was. I slipped on my robe and my house shoes.

I grabbed my bat and looked through the peephole and rolled my eyes seeing Dro, Jalisa's "boyfriend".

Dro has a wife but he keeps telling Lisa that he is gonna leave her and be with Jalisa , they fuss and cuss each other out and then be right back together next week.

I opened the door.

"Wassup Britt." I rolled my eyes

"Hey Dro, JALISA DRO IS HERE." Lamara came up the hallway wobbling

"I thought i told you to stay put little one." She giggled and went to hug Dro leg

She loved him and he loved her. I love their bond but Dro is just uggggh.

"Wassup Munchkin!" He said picking her up and kissing her jaws