Broken Agreements

"Brittany you can't be serious , it's your birthday and you wanna sit in the house." Jalisa sat on my bed

"I honestly forgot today was my birthday, feels like a regular day to me."

"Well it's not you 21, you can legally drink." I laughed

"Let's go to the club , I can get us in free."

"Ehhhh. I don't feel like partying tonight Jalisa." I said looking my closet for a outfit

"I'm off of work and it's my bestfriend birthday, we going to the damn club."

————————

And most certainly we were getting ready to go to Club Magic. I went to the liquor store and got us liquor.

We had drinks and music flowing as we did our makeup. I was missing my babygirl, she was with my father.

I finished my makeup and I went to slip on my clothes.

Blocked ID: if you would've just cooperated now I have to kill you.

I frowned as I looked at the message. I kept it to myself because didn't wanna involve Jalisa.

I knew this had Anika written all over it. It was blocked so I couldn't text back. I had to let Clarence know I was getting threats, that's if he'll even talk to me.

I was all done , dressed and ready. I looked in the mirror and I loved the way I was looking.

"Bitch yesssss it's yo mf'n birthday!" I flipped my hair as Lisa gassed me up

ImJustBrittany: Today A Queen Was Born 😍🤩

I posted on Instagram and instantly I was getting likes and comments. I grabbed my purse when Jalisa said the UBER was here.

The driver was lit I took back another drink as my song came on.

"FEELINGS SO DEEP IN MY FEELINGS!" Me and Lisa sang together and eventually we made it to the club

I was a little tipsy already and I was dancing with this fine ass guy. He had a lul flava' no cap.

We finished dancing and he put his number in my phone. His name was Keith.

 His name was Keith