Broken Calls

Dro Above😍😍

I haven't been out in weeks. I told Clarence to keep Mara cause she couldn't see me like this.

And most importantly Clarence couldn't see me like this. Keith has hit me multiple times. He just snaps when he is drinking.

But without the alcohol he is just the sweetest. Every time I try and leave he beats me to death.

I have to hide black eyes and swollen bruises when taking appointments at the shop.

I just want Clarence to come save me. I know what Clarence is capable of he will kill Keith if he found out what he was doing to me.

But I know who I'm in love with and that is Clarence and it always will be.

CLARENCE

"I haven't seen Brittany in weeks." I said pulling from my blunt as I passed it to Jalisa in rotation

"I haven't seen her either it's not like her to go MIA." She shrugged hitting the blunt and then passed it to Dro

"Imma go check in her, I miss her." They awed

"What about that lul bimbo bitch you with?"

"Raven?" I chuckled

"Yea ha..." she rolled her eyes

"I dropped her ass, she be tripping . She really expected for me to put her before my daughter."

"Go get your girl then B , what you waiting foe?" I dapped Dro up and hugged Lisa then I was out

BRITTANY

I made me a bowl of cereal and then spread my legs out the couch as I watched The Proud Family.

Keith jogged down the stairs , I rolled my eyes and he sat beside me.

"Gimme kiss." He said smushing me

"Noo you're drunk Keith."

"Bitch you don't tell me shit!" He slurred then he grabbed my face , making me drop my bowl of cereal

I whimpered as he grabbed my face harder pulling me on top of him. He put his hands inside my shorts.

A tear slid down my face he wiped it telling me to be quiet crying.

He forced his long fingers inside me and pumped them in and out of me. I was disgusted.

"Moan." He said in my ear and I ignored him

He reached up and slapped me across my face I held it and began to cry silently.

"I said fucking moan!" He grunted at me

I started to fake moan in his ear and at this moment , I felt like I was at my lowest point in my life.

My own boyfriend was here, drunk and raping me. Keeping me away from my child and the man I truly loved.