Broken Britt

3 MONTHS LATER

POSTIVE.

I sighed as my worst nightmare became a reality. I was pregnant again and Clarence and I weren't even on speaking terms. A tear rolled down my face as I looked at the test over and over wishing the results were different.

I was sick for some weeks but I just thought it was stress from the move from New York to Georgia. I was so angry with myself I let this happen once again.

"Brittany!" I heard Cole calling my name from downstairs

Me and Mara had been staying with Cole because someone was trying kill me and my gut was telling me that it was Anika.

"Yeaaa." I said now downstairs facing Cole

"Y'all wanna go to the mall... i know y'all haven't really been able to get out."

"I'm really tryna save up so we can get our own lul pad out here."

"I got y'all , i haven't been able to buy Mara anything."

"Cole I ca—-"

"Please lemme treat y'all my brother already took my opportunities away of even knowing y'all."

"Fine..." I sighed

I always thought Clarence and Yanni were the only kids but turns out his dad raised Cole while his mom raised him and Yanni.

"Morning mama..." Mara said coming to hug my leg

Lamara has gotten so big and she starting to speak clearer and she is just changing and it makes me kinda sad because she getting farther away from being my baby.

"Morning munchkin." I picked her up kissing her

"Dada i want dada." She started to whine

This has been her routine for the last 3 months. She wakes up happy and herself this she begins to realize her father is back and forth from New York.

"You wanna go shopping today baby with Uncle Cole?" She slowly began to smile and she nodded

I took her upstairs and started her bath. I just admired my baby and then I began to think about the child that was growing inside of me. I started to imagine how beautiful it would be.

I got Mara outta her bath and then i put her mini robe on. I sat her in her chair and started to comb her hair, I styled it and then let her watch videos on her iPad while i picked out clothes for her.

I dressed her and then I started to get myself ready I took my shower and then dried off and picked out a yellow jumpsuit and then I slipped on a denim jacket. I left my face free of makeup but I flat iron my hair bone straight.

"Mara baby you ready?" She didn't answer I peeked in and she was looking at the video with her hands in her pockets she looked so cute , I smiled quickly taking a picture.

at least we did one thing right💗
Delivered

at least we did one thing right💗Delivered