Broken Beginnings

"Come on , you gotta show me how to do it!" I giggled as he put his arms around my waist guiding me

Me and Keith were at this pool hall and he was showing me how to play cause I never learned how.

I was not catching on to fast especially with him all over me like this. We had been hanging out for a couple weeks and he is really nice.

We are together and I think we taking things a little fast but I like him a lot he truly cares.

Clarence and I went to court and our lawyers worked out an agreement that he has Mara 2 weeks then we switch every two weeks.

I didn't want that but Clarence wasn't budging on it. He has her right now and I'll get her back this Monday.

I miss her so much. Sometimes I try and call just to hear her voice but Clarence doesn't answer.

When he is angry , he angry. I just hope one day he can eventually forgive me for the sake of our child.

"You wanna grab some to eat before I take you home?" I nodded

"I'm starving." He grabbed my hand and opened the door for me, helping me in the car

CLARENCE

"SO WHY SHE KEEP CALLING YOU KING!" Raven had been yelling since we got back home

"Calm the fuck down, my daughter is sleeping." I walked downstairs to the basement ignoring her

She seen that Brittany was blowing my shit up. So she started tripping and when she be bugging it make me wanna call up Britt forreal.

She don't do all that loud rah rah shit. Ion got time for it. I rolled up a backwood and relaxed my mind.

I couldn't bring myself to forgive B not matter how hard I tried. She broke trust and when you do that to me, it's no going back.

"Speak." I spoke into the phone after answering it

"On my way." These niggas gon get dealt with I asked for one simple thing and it can never get done

I grabbed my keys hopping in my BMW. I drove to the trap and then got out.

"Why the fuck y'all Nigga can't do one thing right!"

"Boss , the girls packed the kilos. You didn't submit the shipping. Dro had to do it." I put my hands in my head

Dro followed behind me as I walked in my office.

"What's going on with you dawg?"

"This shit with Brittany B she my rock but she hurt me bro."

"Did you think about how you hurt her tho? Then you taking Mara, she not used to allat son." I nodded my head

"Talk to her King, you know you miss her so start by forgiving her. It's been 4 months since you found out."

I dapped him up and he knew what it meant. He was right I needed to let it go and work on building a family.

Meet me tomar at Joeys Crab Shack.
Delivered