Broken King

AALIYAH
I stood in the mirror after getting out the shower making sure I lock the door. I went in my closet inside the bathroom and grabbed my belly cast. I attached it to my stomach and then put two shirts on.

This man isn't leaving me. I'll do whatever it takes to keep King because I love him.

CLARENCE
I stirred in my sleep and I felt around and Liyah in bed beside me sleeping soundly. I got up and checked my phone.

Brittany🙃: you still touching down tonight?

I sighed looking back at Aaliyah and when I planned on leaving tonight , I wasn't planning on coming back til my child makes it into the world.

Lucky 🍀: Yanni and I going shopping we still linking and leaving tonight?

I couldn't respond to anyone right I was caught in a tough spot. If I leave I'm missing the rest of Aaliyah pregnancy and it's no telling what she'll do, if she keeps my child away from me, I'm crushed.

"Morning babe." She kissed my back

I ain't even know she was awake.

"Morning." I got up going into the bathroom

BRITTANY

I looked down at my phone waiting for a response from Clarence. I sighed looking at Mara playing with her toys she had been talking about seeing her daddy all weak and if he lets her down it won't be pretty.

For me, I need to get over him. His momma calls me from time to time telling me how he is and how his relationship going and how much she does not approve but she also calls to talk to Mara.

Yanni text me all the time, she been told me about her and Lucky they are too cute I'm just glad to see Yan Yan growing up.

I haven't told anyone about the baby. I went to the doctors and they confirmed the pregnancy.

I needed to tell Clarence I wasn't holding anything back from him this time.

CLARENCE

I finished getting dressed and I was slipping my chain and watch on. But Aaliyah phone keeps fucking ringing it's been ringing all morning. She was in the shower so I took the opportunity to answer it.

"Who this keep calling?"

"Hello this is Lisa from belly cast for me. I'm confirming a order for Aaliyah Waston." I scrunched up my face hanging up I went into the bathroom but the door was locked

I started to knock.

"What King damn can't even take a damn shower in peace." She swung the door open

"Cause yo fucking phone keep ringing off the hook! A belly cast for what? What the hell you need a fake belly for if you pregnant?" She was now cornered

"I-I got it because I wanted to frame my bump."

"Lift your shirt." I demanded she shook her head