Broken Queen

The light shined in on me from my patio door in my living as I found my myself wrapped up in a sheet , naked. I reached up and there was a note waiting for me but no Clarence.

We'll talk soon.

-Clarence

I scoffed he really did all those things last night , said all those things and then just left me here like I'm a groupie. Thoughts of last night came to mind and the embrace of Clarence made me miss him.

A tear fell because I love him so much but from his actions he doesn't love me the same way.

Tanya💇🏽‍♀️: you prolly wanna make sure yo ass is at work today before yo ass be with out a job.

I sighed forgetting all about my job.

I'll be there.
Delivered

I sighed and quickly got up going to the shower. I washed last off of me and then a headache came over me. I got out after showering and dried off and quickly took a ibuprofen with a glass of water.

I went back upstairs and lotioned my body with my favorite lotion. I slipped on my work clothes quickly and then I fixed my hair and was out the door.

CLARENCE
I got back home around 8:30. I woke up at B place and I quickly realized what we did. It's no doubt that I have love for Brittany but I really enjoy Aaliyah's company.

It was wrong of me to sleep with Brittany and still be rocking with Liyah heavy. My mind was clouded with so much judgment.

I quickly got in the shower and I was running off a little bit of sleep. I had to be back at the trap with Dro in a hour.

I got out and quickly changed into another guy slipping my orange durag on. I grabbed my phone and keys and then headed out.

I got in my black Challenger and realized I had about 30 missed calls and almost 100 text from Liyah. I sighed I couldn't face her right now.

I pulled up at the trap and went inside and down to the basement. I heard Tony torturing a dude , Jaru cause he owns me money.

"King man give me another week." I chuckled facing Dro as he handed me a blunt and a piece.

I pistoled whipped him and he cried out in pain.

"I've given you 3 months Jaru ...."I sent 3 bullets to his body and one in his dome

"CLEAN THIS SHIT UP!"

——————

"What would you like today miss pretty?" I questioned as she made her way up into my chair

"A blow out plweaseee!" She cheesed in the mirror showing her missing teeth

I instantly thought about my baby and how said I would be when she got this big. She wouldn't be my little baby anymore she would be growing up.

Soon my shift was over at the salon so I hopped in my car and went to get Lamara from my parents. They brought her out to the car and put her in her seat.