Broken Recovery

Toya Above 😍✨

Toya Above 😍✨

Today is the day that it all happens. Toya and I sat in the vanity room. I was a bit shooken up but I wanted to go home so I had to get myself together.

"Here take these earrings, I'll be around but you can hear anything I tell you." She placed the diamonds in my hand and I placed in them in my ear they were actually heavy.

I put on my dress and then the earrings and I managed to get my swollen feet in some heels.

"Come on outta there B people already arriving!" Black yelled on the other side of the door

I kissed my fingers and then placed it on my belly.

"You'll be great and I'll be right there to pick you up if you fall which you won't ." I smiled ready to walk out the door

"Britt don't forget this..." She handed me the diamond ring that Black gave me since we were now "engaged".

It pained me that I had to go this route just to make it home to my family but I have to do what I have to do.

I was met by Black as I walked out of the room.

"You look nice." I put on a smile and intertwined our arms and we walked down the spiral staircase as everyone gave us a round of applause.

"Don't make me look bad, go converse don't be too damn social neither you mine." He said gripping my waist roughly but I had to go along so I said...

"I'm all yours babe..." Then I placed a kiss on his cheek

"Good move..." I heard Toya say through the ear piece as I walked away

I started to talk and introduce myself to people and I knew word would get back to Clarence but hopefully I'll be outta here to explain myself.

I grabbed a glass of water and conversed with all the other wives.

"Mmm so you Black new fling huh?" One girl said giggling see ion like catty bitches

I ignored her comment while the others girls laughed but I ain't see shit funny.

"Excuse me for a minute ladies." I walked away before I said something and then I would blow the whole thing.

I spotted Toya at the bar and I joined her. She was talking to the bartender she was really blushing hard too. My eyes widen and I nudged her after she finished talking.