Broken Broken

BRITTANY

A month has passed and it was finally the right time to tell Clarence about the baby. I was growing and he has been asking questions but I haven't gave him a straight answer. No one knows where we are except for his mom and Yanni.

He has been stressing about getting them here but me and Cole figured that out. Today we are throwing a welcome home party because.... Cole helped me get a place here in Atlanta.

I have been making moves here in Atlanta and I'm honestly proud Tanya has a shop down here that she let me take over and that's how I got money to get the place.

I got Clarence family landing down and my mom and dad said they would be here for me and whatever I needed.

I was at the new house telling the guys where to put meanwhile Clarence was blowing up my phone wondering I was. I kept telling him I was out getting groceries for the house and running errands.

I finally talked to Jalisa but I couldn't tell her where I was, Clarence said I couldn't trust anyone.

I hated lying to her but most importantly her missing out on my pregnancy. She was there for me with Lamara the whole way.

The decorations and the furniture was ready so I texted Cole telling him everything was in place and ready all he needed to do was pick up Yanni, Lucky and Mama.

I got in the Tahoe and actually went grocery shopping for the new home but I would be keep it at Cole house for now so Clare won't suspect anything.

I got back home and the house was quiet. I went in our bedroom and no one was there and then I started to hear Lamara's giggles from the movie room.

Moana was on the big screen and Clarence was singing to her. I smiled at the cute sight and watched from afar.

The moment came to an end as I say between them.

"I need both of y'all to get dressed."

"Why? It's family day." Clarence expressed

"You're right it's family day so get up and get dressed in some nice babe." I pecked his lips and picked up Mara taking her to the tub

—————————

I finished my last bit of makeup and Cole texted me telling me that everything was in place.

"Y'all ready to go?" I asked walking down stairs

"Baby just tell me me what this about." He said with Mara in his arms as she spelt on his shoulder

"It's a surprise baby." He was in a black button down shirt with some black pants and some Balenciagas.

I walked outside and Clare followed behind me I hopped in the truck and when Clarence got in I pulled off.

I was hungry I haven't eaten all day. My appetite has increased so much and Clarence was starting to notice that.

We were a couple minutes away from the house while Clarence kept questioning where we were going.