Broken Revival

"Brittany? Baby is it really you?" Tears came down both Brittany and Clarence face as she nodded saying it was her indeed, they held each other in one another's embrace because they were separated for so long.

No words were said silence filled the moment but it was a good silence, a peaceful silence.

"Brittany baby?" Brittany looked to see her mom and daddy she went into the house and noticed a light skin newborn baby in her arms that was sleeping peacefully.

CLARENCE

"Who's baby?" Brittany questioned

Brittany's dad kissed her forehead and from there they sat the baby in his bassinet.

I approached her and asked her to sit before I went any further.

"This is Legend, my son." Her lips parted I couldn't read her.

"W-with Aaliyah?" She asked

"Yeah she had him 2 months ago..."

"So are y'all back together raising him that's why you didn't come and get me or was I not—-"

"Nooo baby I looked for you everyday, I never stopped , my feelings haven't changed for you Brittany." I noticed a tear fall down as she looked at Legend

"He is so beautiful.... his name is Legience?"

"Legend." She played with him and talked to him and then cried again her pregnancy really heighten her emotions.

————————

Brittany undressed and I ran her a bath and I noticed all the marks and bruises on her body. I clenched my jaws knowing Black did that to her.

She seen me looking so she quickly covered them. I walked over to her and took down her robe and kissed them.

"They're so ugly..." she stated

"You're beautiful every part of you." I kissed her lips

We got in the bathtub and talked. She told me how much she missed me but she didn't tell me anything else about what happened to her. I wanted to know.

I wanted to make somebody pay.

BRITTANY

The sun beamed in waking me up. I noticed I was crying, I started to snuggle which woke up Clarence.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I didn't think I was home... I felt myself back there." Tears flowed down

He took me in his arms and held me and kissed me.

"LAMARA!" I rose up a little

"I wanna see my babygirl..."

"She should be coming here in 5..4..3..2.."

"Dada Dada ..." Lamara busted in with a sagging pull up while rubbing her eyes as she walked in not noticing I was here yet until she made it to the bed