Twenty Eight.

tyler's pov & lots of smut. ily, enjoy.

-

josh pulled into his driveway, as we got home finally. he began to speak again. "i guess what i'm trying to ask is, do you have feelings for me? or care about me in more than a platonic way?" josh asked me.

i opened the car door and walked josh to his front door. i loved this boy, i love this boy, i love him. i do. but why can't i say that. words were not coming out of my mouth and i needed them to. josh needed an answer.

"ty, if you don't like me like that, it's-" i stood up on my toes to reach his lips. i pushed his body up against his front door, grabbed a fistful of his shirt and kissed him hard.

josh pulled off of me, breathing heavily. "do, uh, do you wanna come in?"

"please." i breathed out , pressing my already hard member against him. josh went to kiss me one last time, smiling into the kiss. he unlocked his door and let us in, leaving everything inside the car.

once we got in the door josh shut the door and pushed me up against it, grinding his dick into mine. i moaned out "please, josh." i quickly took off my shirt the same time he took off his. josh lifted me up and pinned me against the door. kissing me and leaving dark red and purple marks on my neck and chest.

"is this okay?" josh asked.

"yes, yes. please keep going-fuck." i moaned as he started to rub my dick through my jeans.

"you wanna go in my room?" he asked me, gesturing towards his room in the back.

"mhm." i said quickly as i tried to run to his bed without moving my dick too much.

josh took off his black skinny jeans and slid his way into his bed, only wearing his boxers. i took off my greyish jeans at the same time and laid next to josh. i started to kiss him and leave the same purple and red marks up and down his neck. after that, i moved my body on top of his and began to kiss his lips. straddling him, i began to rub my bulge into his.

"pleased, josh. mmm." i moaned as i moved into his kiss.

"you want this, tyler?" he asked, looking down on me with his intimidating brown eyes.

"mhm." i said to him in a moan.

he flipped me over so that i was laying on my back and he was on top. he pulled down my boxers, revealing my hard cock. he began to run his huge hand up the shaft of my throbbing dick. with his other hand he rubbed his member through his boxers, running his cuffed hand up and down his dick print, occasionally playing with his tip.

i turned him so he could lay on his back. i pulled down his boxers to reveal his massive dick. he was huge, the biggest dick i've ever seen.

"woah." i accidentally said out loud. josh laughed, looking at how red my face was from saying that.

i licked all the way up his shaft and then swirled my tongue around his tip. i moved my hand up and down on his cock, and the put my mouth over the tip, sucking it slightly. josh moaned out loud. after a few minutes, i went all the way down and deep throated his dick. josh grabbed a fistful of his bedsheets and moaned. followed by heavy breathing.

i pulled off of him as he got up and reached into his bedside table, grabbing a condom and lube.

"are you sure about this?" he asked.

"yes." i responded.

after stretching me out, josh began to roll the condom onto his massive dick. he then put lube all over his dick as well as my ass. i slid onto his dick, and began to ride him slowly. it hurt at first but eventually the pain turned into pleasure.

"fuck. oh my god. fuck, j-josh. mm, keep going." i begged. the whole neighborhood could probably hear me but i didn't care because any embarrassment was worth this. josh and i switched positions, fucking for a while.

white spurts came out of me like ribbons. josh pushed in and out of me a few more times before pulling out. he took off the condom and tossed it in the trash next to his bed. i leaned down, licking up and down his dick. he moaned out, "fuck, ty. keep going, please!" josh breathed heavy. i felt josh's tip touch the back of my throat as i swallowed his cum. i rolled off of josh and snuggled next to him.

"fuck, ty. thank you." josh praised.

"no, thank you." i said, falling asleep in his arms.

-

love, m

january 28, 2019

word count: 865 words

thank you all for being patient. i love you and care about you forever. i hope you liked this even though smut is a little out of my comfort zone now. that's all. sleep well, drink water, eat something, take your medicine. goodnight💗