Twenty Six.

a/n: i'm writing this instead of doing six hours of homework, y'all better thank me because i'm failing 3/8 subjects n the marking period ends this friday  🤣😭

-

josh's pov

i laid on my stomach in bed. tyler was humming a tune when he got out of the shower. i didn't know what to say to him after i heard him in the shower, ya know, doing it. do i ask him about it? should i see if he has feelings for me? what the fuck do i do?

"when everyone you thought you knew deserts your fight, i'll go with you. i'll go with you...stay with me, my blood. you don't need to run." tyler sang.

a/n: yeah, bitch, you already know i had to include the new album in here !!

tyler sang angelically. his voice was pretty much perfection, josh listened to the younger boy sing the tune.

he started to rap, the words came out so easily. "if there comes a day, people posted up at the end of your driveway. they're callin' for your head and they're callin' for your name. i'll bomb down on 'em, i'm comin' through. do they know i was grown with you? if they're here to smoke, know i'll go with you. just keep it outside, keep it outside, yeah. stay with me, no, you don't need to run" he sang.

"wow." i whispered, so low he didn't even hear me.

"oh, shit! i should write that down !!" tyler exclaimed.

"ty! that was amazing." i said gleaming at him. he jumped up right away.

"how long have you been awake?! what are you doing? josh, you weren't supposed to hear me sing. wait, what else did you hear? anything?" tyler questioned nervously.

obviously i had heard something but i didn't wanna tell him it was him i heard. "nope. nothing."

"okay, good." tyler replied, a relieved tone in his voice. he let out a breath and continued on writing the lyrics down in his notebook.

tyler was still in his towel and has tiny droplets of water all over his body. i bit my lip while staring at his body to avoid my jaw dropping. he was so engrossed in writing down new lyrics that he didn't even see me staring right at his dick.

i stopped looking at tyler for a second and noticed something. i looked down to see that i had a fucking boner and before i could even hide it, i saw tyler looking at my dick from the side of the bed.

i quickly tried to cover it up but it wasn't fast enough. tyler saw my hard on and there was nothing i could do about it.

-

m

november 3, 2018

word count: 470 words !

stay alive for me. you're worth it.