Twenty Five.

hello, yes! i am back from my little hiatus. i'm sorry i took such a long break from writing, i truly needed it though. i'm going through so much shit lately. i've had a death in the family, my parents are divorcing, school just started. i've been so busy. i'm really trying to get this book finished soon so that you guys have something to look forward to lol!!

**little bit of smut here :) enjoy! **

tyler pov

i went into my bathroom and turned on the water. i got fully undressed and stepped into the shower. it was a bit hot so i turned the lever towards cold.

i let the warm water wash over my body. i closed my eyes and imagined josh and i together.

first, it was just us together. then it was us together in the shower, naked under the hot water that burned our skin but we didn't care because we were in pure bliss. i opened my eyes to see no one in the shower with me, but i looked down to see a surprise.

i ran my arm all the way down my stomach to my member. i grabbed it, sending chills down my spine. after that i started running my hand up and down the shaft of my dick, moaning every second of it.

i closed my eyes again, imagining josh and i in the shower. eyes locked, hearts beating, kisses in perfect sync. i started imagining josh touching me all over, my heart starting to race as josh placed his hand on my dick rubbing it up and down. a few more times, i was so close. seconds later, i moaned out a series of "josh!" "please, josh!" "faster, josh" over and over again until i came onto the floor of the shower. white spurts went everywhere.

i smiled and laughed and i leaned my body and head against the wall in relief. after a few minute , i sighed and continued to wash my hair and myself.

-

sorry for the super short chapter. i just wanted to get something out there. next chapter coming soon. hope yo enjoyed the smut, more to come. sorry this was unedited lol)

m

september 10, 2018

375 words.

stay alive💛