Five.

tyler's pov

i knew i shouldn't go to josh's house, but god damnit i wanted to get away from matty for a while. last night wasn't the worst thing he's done but it still hurt. he didn't have my consent, but most importantly he didn't have the right.

i got ready to go to josh's house. matty was sleeping and probably wouldn't be awake for a few hours due to the amount of alcohol he drank and how late he stayed out. i hope he doesn't wake up.

i grabbed my keys and walked over to josh's house, knocking on the door. josh answered at the first knock. he was wearing red nike shorts. he didn't have a shirt on, so yes, i was staring at his perfect v-line and abs.

"hey ty!" he yelled while pulling me in for a hug. of course i hugged him back. he noticed i was staring but didn't seem to mind it. "sorry i don't have a shirt on, i was just working out."

"it's okay, don't worry about it."

as the day went on we talked more and got to know each other better. we ended up playing video games for hours.

it was rather late in the afternoon and i decided i should get home being that matty would probably wake up soon. i walked into my house. after closing the door behind me, i saw matty in the kitchen, beer in his hand.

"where have you been?!" matty screamed.

i had to think of something fast. "i just went to get a car wash."

"bullshit!" he screamed, throwing the beer bottle directly at me. luckily it hit my shoulder but it broke on me. i noticed the shard of glass poking out of my skin. it wasn't too deep but it was enough to make me bleed a bit. "i saw your car in the driveway!"

he was right, i didn't leave. i didn't know what to say, so i said nothing.

"god damnit, tyler! you never do anything right!" he yelled. tears were pricking my eyes. i saw him start to charge at me. "boys don't cry, tyler." matty said as he pushed me against the wall.

tears were pouring out of my eyes by now. i didn't know what to do. i was bleeding, i was hurt, mentally and physically. suddenly i felt matty's hands wrap around my neck. i couldn't do anything, not even breathe.

-

m🖤

7.2.17

word count: 415 words