Fourteen.

tyler's pov

we got to josh's car and drove home while singing the lyrics to the kids aren't alright by fall out boy. josh kindly opened the car door for me and then his front door for me as well.

"oh, what a gentleman you are." i said while smiling.

"i try." josh said before flashing a grin.

josh started walking to the kitchen after he put his keys down on the table. while he did that, i sat on his couch and tried to get situated. i grabbed the remote control off of the table in front of me and pressed the button labeled "on."

soon after josh heard the tv go on he shouted "find a movie for us to watch while i get us ice cream ty!" i hummed in response and started looking on netflix.

turning around, josh put a hand on the handle to open the freezer. josh pulled on the handle gently and it opened without a problem.

(a/n: obviously it would open without a problem lol i am literally just trying to put more words into it to make this chapter longer because it will probably be kinda short. i apologize)

i turned my head to look into the kitchen. after looking i saw josh pulling out (a/n: imagine if i finished the sentence there lmao) multiple gallons of ice cream. i sat up and ran to the kitchen.

"joshie!" i yelled.

"yeah?" josh replied.

still stunned at how much ice cream he had, my jaw dropped. "how do you have so much?" i asked.

"what do you mean?" josh smiled as he casually placed four containers of ice cream on his counter.

"you have so much!" i said, amazed.

"oh baby, you haven't even seen the toppings." josh said and i immediately blushed at the word 'baby'.

i smiled and looked towards the cabinet that josh was pulling or oreos, sprinkles (a/n: i grew up in philadelphia and in philly we call sprinkles 'jimmies'") m&ms, chocolate chips, peanut butter cups, gummy bears and sugar cones. after setting all of the listed things on he counter, he reached into the fridge and grabbed many other topping, such as whipped cream, chocolate and caramel syrup, maraschino cherries, and cookie dough.

"jesus, josh!" i yelled while laughing.

josh laughed and smiled at me. "so what kind of ice cream do you want? i have cookies and cream, chocolate and vanilla, mint chocolate chip, and moose tracks!"

i was basically drooling at the names of the ice cream. "would it be bad if i asked for more than one flavor?"

"definitely not. i was literally gonna get two of the biggest bowls i have and give us both at least four scoops."

"okay, good." i giggled and started telling josh what i wanted.

eventually we both had our ice cream in bowls with the topping on them. i had helped josh clean up due to the fact that i decided to be dumb and put whipped cream on josh's face.

(a/n: tyler's ice cream)

(a/n: josh's ice cream (ignore the bananas

(a/n: josh's ice cream (ignore the bananas. bananas are disgusting but i couldn't find a good pic that didn't have bananas)

about an hour later josh and i finished most of our ice cream and now we were just watching a movie

about an hour later josh and i finished most of our ice cream and now we were just watching a movie. i was starting to get tired so i rested my head on josh's shoulder. he lifted his arm over my head and rested it on my shoulder, pulling me closer in the process. i fell asleep in a matter of minutes.

💙💤💙

i woke up around midnight. i jolted awake when i realized i wasn't in my own house. i settled as soon as i saw josh next to me.

"oh, hi." josh said smiling.

(a/n: this happened to my girlfriend and i when she slept over for the first time😂 except for the fact that she was over my house and i was the one who fell asleep. so basically she's josh because she let me sleep and i'm tyler because i fell asleep lmao)

"you let me sleep?" i asked.

"yeah, i wasn't gonna wake you up." josh replied with a small chuckle.

"yeah but most people would have poured water on me or something."

"i would never do that." josh said.

the red band society quietly played in the background. my eyes continued to flicker down to josh's lips. i bit my lip and leaned in to kiss him. josh started leaning in as well but then an overwhelming feeling of guilt washed over me. i pushed away from josh.(a/n: my girlfriend and i didn't kiss though lol)

"i-i-i'm so sorr-sorry. i s-s-shouldn't have do-done t-that." josh began to speak by i cut him off. "i'm g-gonna go, i'm sorry. i-ill talk to you later." i said, grabbing my coat and keys and walking out.

after unlocking my front door, i walked in my house, muttering names that i was calling myself. i didn't bother changing clothes or anything, i just plugged my phone in and went straight to bed.

-

hi i hope you liked this chapter. it took a long time to write because i'm sad lol. anyway, i told myself this chapter would only be 300-400 words but it turned out to be over 900, lmao. also, i'm sorry this is mostly about ice cream. i was depressed and just wanted to eat my feelings.

-m🖤

8.27.17

word count: 924 words.