Nine.

third person pov (it is gonna switch to tyler's pov in the middle so watch out for that!!)

-

tyler and matty both walked into their small house. matty immediately went to the fridge to grab a beer and tyler set his phone, wallet, and keys down on the table.

"i'm gonna go take a shower, matty." tyler said with a tired sigh.

"m'kay." matty replied curtly.

tyler walked into the bathroom and ran the shower. he just wanted to burn his skin away with the water, for as long as possible. after tyler turned on the shower, he started to undress starting with his shirt. he cleaned out the beer bottle cut on his shoulder while in the other room, tyler's phone buzzed, meaning he got a text message. over the sound of the shower running, he didn't hear it but matty for sure did.

assuming it was his phone, matty picked up tyler's phone and looked at the new message. 'josh, who is josh?' he thought. he unlocked tyler's phone and went through the many messages between tyler and josh. the 'you're my best friend' texts, the 'i don't know what i would do without you' texts. matty had seen it all even though tyler hadn't done anything wrong.

while matty was going through the texts, tyler realized he left his phone out there so he went to get it. he wrapped a towel around his waist and went into the living room. when he walked in there, mattys face was red with anger.

tyler's pov

matty got up from the couch. his face was red and i don't think i have ever been so scared. he stormed over to me. when his feet hit the hardwood floor it felt like thunder with each step.

matty got over to me and put his hand around my neck. he dragged me into the bedroom by my hair. by now tears were pouring down my face. i couldn't stop and matty wouldn't stop. it felt like it would be better to die than to stay alive here.

he threw me against the bed, taking my clothes off. i don't think he could ever hate me more than right now. once i was completely naked, he didn't hesitate to push his member down my throat before i was ready and before i gave him consent. he continued fucking my mouth for another minute.

"flip over, dirty slut." he said, anger spewing from his mouth.

i flipped over, knowing it was the easiest way to get through this. he pushed his member inside me without warning, prep, and consent. i yelled and he slapped my ass hard. it hurt so bad, i just wanted to die. i continued screaming but he just hurt me more and more. eventually he came in me.

i laid there for a while feeling empty and hurt, while he laid there, feeling tired and relieved that he had fucked some sense into me.

matty fell asleep soundly next to me. i tried getting up with all my strength but i just couldn't do it. i was naked, sad, and afraid. this was the farthest matty has taken it.

i laid there, until i heard a knock at the door and men screaming, "open up!"

-

m🖤

7.12.17

word count: 559 words

i hope you're all enjoying this book😭🖤