Thirty Four.

tylers pov:

*a few hours later*

josh was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance, he went straight into surgery. after a few hours went by, his surgeon finally came out. i stood up , praying to hear some good news .

he spoke with a deep voice, "hello mr. joseph, josh is doing okay. luckily the knife wasn't in a spot to make any huge problems, so he will be okay!"

i took a deep breath and felt the biggest relief . "thank you so much , doctor."

"it's no problem! we're thinking maybe give him a few days to a week to see how he's doing and then he should be able to go home."

"awesome, thank you so much, again." i paused, "when can i see him?"

the doctor smiled, "i can take you back right now. he's probably still asleep but he should wake up within the hour."

"thank you." i said gratefully as i entered josh's room.

i sat down in the chair next to his bed and held his hand. i dropped my head in my hands on the side of his bed . i couldn't believe this happened and it's all my fault, josh would never have been hurt if i didn't meet up with matty.

"ty?" josh asked with a low voice.

it took me a few seconds to realize that he was awake, "josh ! hey babe. how do you feel?"

"i'm good," he laughed, then coughed. "what happened?"

"matty w-was trying to come after me , but then you stopped him and he stabbed you. i'm so s-sorry baby i n-never meant for this to hap-"

"ty, ty, it's okay. i'm okay! don't even worry about me. are you alright?" josh asked in a careful voice .

"y-yea, i'm okay. i'm just glad you're okay." i said with a sigh. "the doctor said you should be able to get out of here in a few days or maybe a week at most. i was thinking i could run home and grab you a few things ?"

"yea, that would be great babe . thank you. but ty, before you leave," josh took my hand. "this whole thing has showed me how much i really love you and i want you to move in with me, if you want to."

"i love you so much, of course i'll move in with you" i said before i kissed him. i could feel him smiling. "okay babe, i'll be right back, get some rest."

"okay". josh smiled as he watched me leave the room.

this kid really makes me happy.

-

hiiiii guys !!!! how's ur quarantine ? mine is particularly boring but it's okay. i hope you all are staying safe n eating good. i'm sorry it's been a min since i last posted but i didn't think about writing until today soooo yes! more chapters should be coming soon, i'm sorry for the wait ! i love you guys stay healthy.

497  words

april 9, 2020

-m <3