n i n e t e e n

taehyung and jungkook had finished up their antics awhile ago. now, jungkook was siting at his desk as if nothing happend, and taehyung was sent on some mission to collect paperwork.

the younger of the two was currently racing around the 10th floor trying to find help. jungkook only briefly explained that he needed a specific signed document, from a specific person.

like that helped tae any.

"excuse me miss?" taehyung lightly tapped the shoulder of a woman who looked approachable.

her coffee-colored hair almost hit the boy in the face as she swiveled on the heels of her feet. she seemed annoyed to be dragged out of whatever conversation she was previously having. "yes?" her voice was cheery, but her face looked quite the opposite.

"uh, hello." he bowed. "i'm looking for lee hyo-yong? i'm...supposed to get a document from him?" tae stated, sounding more like a question.

"and who are you?" a second girl spoke, her head peering around that of the first.

"um..kim taehyung."

both females gasped slightly. the second girl let out a light giggle, while the first one simply widened her eyes. shock? disbelief? taehyung couldn't tell what was going on.

"jeon jungkook's assistant?" the second girl questioned, a shit-eating grin plastered across her face.

taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. he was honestly lost. was there a joke he didn't know about? was he the joke? "y-yeah." this was not the time for stuttering, but stutter he did.

"how was it?" the first girl seemed to finally close her gaping mouth, only to open it again to speak. taehyung swore if she kept opening her mouth, a fly would go in. but maybe that wasn't a bad thing. maybe she'd choke.

taehyung ignored his thoughts and followed the girls statement. "how was what?"

"jungkook's dick in your asshole." the second girl laughed, as she came out from behind bitch number one.

taehyung, however, was a floundering fish in that moment. he was a poor goldfish that had been taken out of water, left to suffocate on the oxygen around him.

he felt his throat go dry and his palms get sweaty.

"s-sorry, what?" he had heard perfectly well what the girl had said, sure, but he still didn't understand.

he hadn't noticed, but a few more workers had seemed to gather around the original three. taehyung, at the moment, had tunnel vision; focusing only on the girl that had just said 'jungkook' and 'dick' in the same sentence.

"you heard me." she covered her mouth, as if she was suddenly trying to me modest with her god-awful laugh. "how big is it?"

that gathered a few laughs from the crowd that taehyung had finally noticed. he took a few steps back, feeling wetness coat his eyes.

how had people found out? did he moan too loud?

shit really spread fast in this office; it had only been a few hours.

suddenly he thought about jungkook.

jungkook.

his mind went straight to the one person he could run to right now, and run he did. taehyung proceeded to back away from the crowd and bolt to the stairs, completely ignoring the elevator.

that ended up being a stupid idea because no logical person can handle running up 14 floors. by the time he got to the 13th floor, he gave up on the stairs and rushed to the elevator.

at least he tried.

the metal box dinged, displaying '24' on its shiny screen.

taehyung huffed his way down the hall, ignoring ms. chuul, and barged straight into jungkook's office.

if only he had stopped to hear ms. chuul, he would've heard her warnings.

"j-jungkook?" the younger questioned as soon as he opened the door. suddenly, his steam power was gone and he was back to being scared.

the sight that greeted the younger was not good.

jungkook stood in the middle of his office, broken picture frame glass and torn up paper surrounded him. all the furniture in the room looked slightly ajar, like it had all been shuffled around.

the elder was a sight in itself. his eyes were bloodshot and his ears were practically shooting out steam.

"j-jungkook?" the younger said again. his voice was so small, but it seemed to finally draw the other's attention

"what..." jungkook took a step forward.

"the..." another step.

"fuck." he growled, now in taehyung's face.

"i-i didn't tell anyone." taehyung tried to defend, but it was no use.

jungkook converted his anger into the worst form he could. he made a mistake, even he can admit that. he performed an action that can't be taken back, or undone.

he punched taehyung.

although his heart shattered as soon as his fist made impact with taehyung's lower chest, his furious mind was ultimately making the decisions.

taehyung fell backwards to the ground. the pain was sharp and quick, but as soon as his butt was connected with the floor, he realized just what an impact that action had.

jungkook had fucking punched him.

how can you come back from something like that?

taehyung let the tears fall now. there wasn't a point in holding it in anyways. he couldn't even look up and his boyfriend.

oh god. his boyfriend.

now what? where do they go from here? break up, obviously...right?

taehyung uncontrollably released more tears as his mind became cluttered. he let out a little yelp as he lifted himself up.

"tae.." jungkook said softly. he outstretched a hand, but taehyung cowered away. this wasn't what the elder wanted, not at all, but he should've thought about that before domestically abusing his boyfriend. "i-i'm sorry." jungkook sounded weak and broken, but taehyung looked weak and broken.

the younger fled from jungkook, pushing his way through the office door.

"taehyung! oh god, are you okay!?" chuul hurriedly asked as taehyung trudged down the hallway.

"m'going home." tae spoke softly, like he was reverted back to being a young school boy, pouting because he scraped his knee.

his feet dragged as he clutched his, now bruised, abdomen.

chuul watched as the boy dissapeared into the elevator. she immediately stormed into jungkook's office, going in without knocking.

she was greeted by jungkook sobbing on the floor. he, honestly, looked like a man-baby, but chuul couldn't feel bad for him now.

"jungkook." she said sternly, referring to him by his first name for the very first time.

he didn't answer, just looked up through watery pupils.

"you really fucked up." she laughed dryly, but it was in no way funny.

the man slung his head again, managing to choke out a few words. "i did chuul...i did."

you ever feel highkey bad writing sad shit? i do:")
poor taetae m'sorry