f o u r t e e n

-
extra long chappie for you all:)
-

taehyung woke up, all of his senses hitting him like a truck. suddenly, his head was pounding and he could hear weird, muffled sounds coming from another room.

he was definitely hungover.

nonetheless, tae sat up in the bed, immediately recognizing this place as jungkook's. he vaguely remembered losing his house keys last night and having to be taken back to jungkook's. the rest of the night was honestly a blur. except for fighting with hoseok and singing an awful rendition of fantastic baby by big bang, practically shouting each 'boomshakalaka'.

as he regained his thoughts, he turned his attention to the weird sounds coming from the onsuite bathroom. taehyung could hear the shower going and some light music playing but also...something weird.

he scooted himself off the bed and tiptoed to the bathroom door. as the boy cracked it open, a whirl of steam came tumbling out, but that wasn't what he was focused on. instead, his ears perked up at the sound of jungkook.

"mph—taehyung. right there kitten—ahhh." jungkook was motherfucking moaning his name!

taehyung stood there in complete shock, widening the crack in the door. he leaned in more, his whole body practically in jungkook's bathroom. to his benefit, the shower doors were glass, and although they were a bit steamed up, he still got a nice view of jungkook's naked ass.

taehyung was practically drooling over a naked jungkook before snapping back to reality and the fact that his boss was standing there in the shower, jacking his ding dong to his assistant.

"f-fuck—taehyung~" and with a final tug, jungkook came onto the shower wall.

taehyung backed up, closing the door as quiet as possible. fuck. he rubbed his temple. what the fuuuck.

he felt like he needed to tell his best friend immediately.  it wasn't until the phone was ringing, that taehyung remembered they had a fight the previous night.

"tae?.."

"hey hobi...i don't remember a lot from last night but could we meet? something crazy just happened." taehyung chewed on his bottom lip as he awaited an answer, hoping his friend wasn't totally pissed off.

"of course bub. i gotta apologize for last night. need me to pick you up?"

taehyung let out a sigh of relief. there wasn't a moment when taehyung wouldn't need his best friend there for him. "yeah but...i'm...i'm at jungkook's."

"please tell me you didn't..." hoseok hesitated and tae knew exactly what he was hinting at.

"no no no! i promise." taehyung looked up to see a half naked jungkook exiting the bathroom. water droplets slowly fell from his hair and rippled down his breathtaking abs. he had a white fluffy towel just tied around his waist, but one tug and that thing would be on the ground. the worst—or best part, was taehyung could see the other's bulge underneath the towel and he just wanted to—

"TAE!"

taehyung snapped his eyes away from jungkook's chest and stared at the ground. "what? sorry..."

"i said, just send me his address and i'll leave now."

taehyung nodded. "will do hobi. see you soon." he smiled and hung up.