f i v e

"—and that's when i realized that i indeed wasn't bi. i like dick." the guy boomed, making his coworkers around him laugh.

taehyung rubbed his groggy eyes. it was currently 8 in the morning and he had been on this bus for an hour already. he would've preferred to sit by chuul or haeyong, but here he was seated next to jimin. the younger didn't mind all that much, as jimin was super kind towards him, but he felt awkward after last night. "who is that?" taehyung finally spoke up, whispering to jimin.

he replied with an airy laugh. "ah that's seokjin. everyone just calls him jin though." jimin leaned in, cupping his mouth and dropping his tone. "pretty sure he has a thing for namjoon."

taehyung looked over, now suddenly noticing how close jin and namjoon were seated to each other. how every time jin would laugh, he would lightly hit namjoon's shoulder. and how jin would obviously stare at namjoon any time the other looked somewhere else. it was painstakingly obvious.

tae looked back over to jimin. "and joon doesn't know?"

"in my opinion, he does." he shrugged. "but they have this weird cat and mouse thing going on? i don't think namjoon wants to be pinned down, ya know?"

taehyung nodded, actually enjoying this office drama for once. mainly because it was drama that didn't involve him or jungkook.

speaking of mr. jeon, he was currently seated in the front with chuul, haeyong, a mint-haired dude, and a few others that taehyung didn't recognize. the elder was already seated when taehyung got on. although tae stared at the ravenette as he passed, the other didn't even spare a glance.

yup..things were definitely awkward after last night.

taehyung kept himself distracted from his boss by talking to jimin. this guy was super nice to tae and he knew every piece of office gossip to keep the two entertained for the whole bus ride.

"who's that mint-haired dude next to mr. jeon?" taehyung leaned in, as if the mint-haired guy 20 rows up could actually hear him.

jimin was a bit more reluctant to answer this one. the younger started noticing how jimin began twiddling his fingers, and the small rosy tint that dusted his puffy cheeks. "that's...my friend. his name is min yoongi. he's pretty close with jungkook too."

taehyung by now had guessed that jimin liked this 'yoongi' guy. what, with the way he fawned over the boy. but taehyung should definitely not bring it up. he definitely shouldn't say— "you like him?"

jimin's head shot to the side at a million miles per second. "what!?" he asked quickly.

yup he likes him. tae thought, laughing a bit to himself. he decided to finally close his mouth, maybe get some rest. they still had a whole two hours to go, and this was going to be a long trip.

two hours passed by fairly quick. taehyung was able to get in a nap and jimin pretty much shut up after the whole yoongi thing. the bus strolled up to a parking lot surrounded by trees. just past the lot, a few cabins could be spotted, and behind those, more cabins lined the wooded area. ugh, whatta getaway. taehyung rolled his eyes at the log cabins littered about the greenery.

taehyung and his seat mate stood up as the bus came to a hault, stretching their tired muscles. "wanna room together?" tae smiled over to jimin as the latter grabbed both their bags from an overhead compartment.

"cabin mates have already been assigned."

"oh..." taehyung looked at his feet. great. i'm probably gonna get stuck with some old man or some girl that somehow finds out i'm gay and immediately wants me to give her a makeover. or even worse, i could be stuck with jungk—