e i g h t e e n

-
smut chappie for my best friend
ʕ•oʔ
-

taehyung and his lovely boyfriend hadn't done anything sexual in awhile—a few weeks actually—and it was evident.

it was incredibly clear how needy taehyung was at the moment because he was currently sat atop jungkook's lap, straddling him. the elder attempted to talk to a business partner over the phone, but that was to no avail because his horny boyfriend was currently nibbling on his non-occupied ear.

the puppy-dog, lovey-dovey stage had clearly not come for the boys yet. it was obvious that they were still going through the 'bunnies in heat' cycle.

one day taehyung would be horny, and the next jungkook. they never seemed to align though, and that was why they hadn't done anything more than makeout for the past two weeks.

jungkook took the phone away from his ear, covering the speaker with his other hand. "tae." he said quietly, but sternly. "do you want to be punished??" he eyed taehyung, who simply smirked and licked a strip from the base of the elders neck, all the way to the shell of his ear.

the younger kept nibbling, but he did eventually get bored of the elder not responding. so, he took action and moved jungkook's shirt collar a bit. it proved to be a difficult task, as the elder wore a button up, tie, and suit jacket. with enough ruffling of material though, taehyung had gotten to the flesh of his boyfriend's collarbone.

jungkook has resumed talking before taehyung had started for his collarbone, so he hadn't even noticed that taehyung had practically been stripping him for the past three minutes.

he did, of course, take notice the second he felt taehyung sink his teeth into the tight skin of the his collarbone. the younger started sucking and biting, eventually creating his first hickey.

he leaned back a bit to admire his work. a deep shade of purple and red, claiming jungkook as his—a love mark.

that was great and all, but tae wanted more.

without thinking it over, his hips started grinding on jungkook's clothed crotch.

to say jungkook had trouble concentrating on his phonecall was an understatement. at this point, he couldn't even hear his business partners words. his mind only focused on one thing: taehyung.

the elder let out a shaky breath, feeling his erection finally getting ahold of him, unt he finally succumbed to the power of taehyung's utter need. "i-i've got to go mr. chen, my apolog-gies." he could barely get through the end of the sentence as he felt taehyung put a hand on his hard member.

once the phone was set down, his eyes went dark. finally letting his lust take over his actions, he gripped at his boyfriend's butt. "you want to disturb me while i'm working kitten?" he hummed in the other's ear.

taehyung was nipping at the elder's jawline now. though the younger seemed to exude confidence, jungkook could feel him shake a bit under his touch. "does my baby boy need to learn his lesson?"

taehyung leaned back, finally meeting jungkook's dark eyes. he had a boxy grin plastered on his face, which almost completely juxtaposed his actions. "maaybe~" he played with the, now, loose collar of jungkook's suit.

he was trying his hand at being dominating with jungkook. though, it seemed to fail at the mere touch jungkook gave him, but he tried to hold out, even trying to play hard-to-get. this whole act seemed to get the elder riled up, and that's all tae really wanted to accomplish.

jungkook took action by gripping harshly at taehyung's hips, pulling him downwards while he grinded their crotches together, still a layer of material separating them.

immediately following the first roll of his hips, he heard taehyung let out a moan. "dropping the act, huh kitten?" jungkook grinned and grabbed the boy's jaw, bringing their lips together for a heated kiss.

taehyung really couldn't wait any longer, he felt so needy. they hadn't had sex in jungkook's office yet, and for some reason, taehyung has always wanted to do this. "fuck me jungkook." the younger whispered against jungkook's lips.

"needy boy." jungkook brought their lips together once again. "whatever you say cutie." he smiled warmly as he began to unbutton taehyung's shirt; the two tasks counteracting one another quite a bit.

shirts were thrown to the side first, then pants, followed by shoes, and lastly underwear.

tae sat upon his boyfriend's lap, as said boyfriend pulled some lube out from his desk drawer.

"you locked the doors, right baby?" jungkook asked as he coated his dick in strawberry flavored lube.

the younger just shook his head as he watched jungkook line up his dick with his hole. guess they were skipping the whole 'prep' thing.

taehyung wasted no time. as soon as he felt jungkook's tip enter him, he sat down. this action surprised both his boyfriend, and himself.

he let out a muffled groan as he threw his head to the crook of jungkook's neck.

"you okay baby?" jungkook held taehyung's thighs, trying to support the other's body.

tae nodded against jungkook and began slowly moving himself up and down. as soon as he'd feel jungkook almost out of him, he'd thrust down harshly again.

they kept at it for a few minutes until taehyung felt his high approaching fast.

"j-jungkook—"

"kittens about to cum untouched? again?" jungkook took pride in being able to make his boyfriend feel this good, all the while, feeling equally as good himself.

taehyung moaned fairly loud, as he threw his head back.

"keep it down baby." jungkook took a hold of taehyung's jaw, and began kissing him again. he hoped the moans would now be muffled, but they were instead moaned directly into his mouth. somehow, turning him on even more.

he rested their foreheads together as he chased his own high. "fuck tae."

jungkook felt it fast approaching, but taehyung was the one to break first.

the younger boy's moans became broken and spurred as he came across his, and jungkook's chest. he moaned out one last 'daddy' until he flopped upon the elder's chest, letting him finish up.

it didn't take much longer for jungkook to cum, but it was definitely overstimulating for the younger.

the two sat there a moment, catching their breaths. "you did so good kitten." jungkook said airily. he did his best to lift taehyung off of his dick. "let's clean up baby."

tae nodded his head sleepily, suddenly feeling the effects of being harshly fucked. he sat back in jungkook's chair whilst the elder went into his office closet, hoping to find a cloth or something.

the two boys definitely needed this. but they didn't know what kind a storm a simple act like office sex would rile up.

because, while taehyung did lock the door, he didn't think about how paper-thin the walls are.

he didn't think about the consequences of certain noises being easily heard through the door.

but then again...neither did jungkook.

oof

next chap gon be angsty srry (╥﹏╥)