t e n

-
please please pLEASE listen to the song when the story indicates to listen
it ties in with jungkook and taehyung's characters and is a REALLY good song
(but yeah it goes with the story so pls listen later on!)
-

instead of taking taehyung back to the cabin, jungkook marched straight to his car, which he had brought up to the cabins in case he had to leave before the scheduled time. and to see, that actually came in handy!

he looked down every once in awhile, seeing taehyung drift in and out of sleep. the younger's arms hung loosely around jungkook's neck, something that the elder found to be quite nice.

once the two reached jungkook's very expensive car, the elder tried his best to fish out his car keys from his back pocket whilst holding a grown man bridal style. it proved to be a difficult task.

eventually his keys found their way into his hands and he unlocked the car with a 'beep'. he opened up the passenger door and carefully sat taehyung down. taehyung looked utterly adorable as he tried his best to stay awake.

jungkook softly closed the door and walked around to his side, sliding in smoothly. he turned the ignition and hit the gas, driving away from the company cabins. his eyes flitted over to taehyung who had completely dozed off.

he looked so beautiful when he slept. his hair fell nicely onto his delicately closed eyes, and his lips parted every so slightly, looking so enticing.

taehyung was truly ethereal.

jungkook brought his attention back to the road and drove on.

it was 7pm now and the roads were lit with street lamps and passing headlights.

a soft tune played on the radio as jungkook heard a soft "jungkook?" break the enjoyable quiet.

(a/n: mmk pls go listen to the song now and pay attention to the lyrics!)

"goodmorning sleepyhead." he flitted his eyes from the road to a slowly awaking taehyung, who sleepily rubbed his eyes with small fists.

taehyung looked around quizzically, sitting up a bit in his seat. "where're we going?" he asked softly.

"i'm..not sure. home i guess?" jungkook watched the trees as the passed by in a blur.

"are you scared?"

jungkook looked surprised as he turned to taehyung who sat there, staring out the window. "scared of what?"

"of being gay?"

"i'm not—...." jungkook furrowed his eyes, catching glances at taehyung.

"you'll never know unless you try it mr. jeon." taehyung said sleepily; quietly.

"i—" jungkook had no words. suddenly, taehyung seemed so knowledgeable and wise. jungkook would never dwell on the fact that he might like men. even after having sex with one, he still didn't want to think about the possibility of him being gay, or catching feelings for taehyung.

because if he thought about it, that would make it real.

"i know it makes you nervous." taehyung finally turned to look at jungkook. the boy looked so small as his messy bangs lay on his forehead, and his knees were brought up to his chest, despite being sat in a car.

"taehyung, it—...i'm not nervous." the older finally got out a coherent sentence.

"you are...but i promise you it's worth it."

"what is?"

"taking this chance..." the younger turned to face the window again. "i like you jungkook. i'm not sure why because...it doesn't seem like you have everything together and you can be mean sometimes...but i can't deny that i like you."

jungkook tried his best to maintain a steady driving speed as his heart rate went up and up and up. suddenly, he found it hard to breathe.

was taehyung confessing to him??

"you don't have to keep your feelings quiet jungkook." and with that, taehyung shut his eyes, leaning his head against the window and leaving jungkook alone with his thoughts.

taehyung was right in so many ways. what was jungkook so scared of?

he looked over to a once-again sleeping taehyung.

goddamnit. he thought. i did the one thing i told myself i would never do.

i fell for my assistant.

filler chappie:(( sorry!

this song really inspired me for how taehyung should confess and how jungkook should go about his feelings!

next chapter will be regular length, promise (stream promise by jimin;))

hope you enjoyed

much love<3