taehyungs birthday

kim taehyung

kim taehyung.

김태형

you bring light into my eyes and a smile to my face. you set my world ablaze. you put stars in my sky. you make me feel happy. you make me feel love: for others and myself.

you are an exquisite human being. the way you can give your life to something you're so passionate about. the way you can make any stage yours. the way you inspire.

you are an etheral human being. beauty has no limits with you. you carry stories behind your eyes and love behind every smile. you bring light every time you laugh.

you are so unique. the way that you can make anyone laugh is a talent. the fact that you can make any day brighter.

kim taehyung.

you don't know how many pictures of you i have on my wall. you don't know about the money i've spent to support you and your seven brothers.

kim taehyung.

you don't know i exist.

but yet you do.

in a way, you know i'm out here. i might just be another fan. another face in a sea of thousands. maybe you saw me at the concert in october, but i probably looked just like everyone else.

you do know how many pictures i have of you on my wall because you see the rocketing sales your company makes. you know about the money i've spent because it's how you're able to live a stable life. you do know.

although i'll never get the pleasure of talking to you in person, i'm out here and i'm filled with love for you.

you are special in, not only my heart, but hundreds, thousands, millions.

happy birthday taetae

you'll always be so special to me. you'll never cease to amaze me with your evergrowing talent.

i love you.

i purple you.

-
i'm sorry if that was really cringey or weird

i just have such a fondness and absolute love for this man. i really hope his day is special:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM TAEHYUNG