f i f t e e n

-
how're you?
-

jungkook pulled away slowly. a second passed by before taehyung started giggling. "..what?" jungkook asked confused, hands still holding the younger's face.

"i'm sorry. i just—i have tears and snot all over my face." taehyung giggled some more.

jungkook moves his hands, wiping at the tears that had dried onto tae's cheeks. "makes you look adorable." he said softly, smiling warmly. taehyung felt himself blush. "so what happened kitten?"

taehyung looked away for a second. i guess we're going to ignore the most beautiful moment in life that just happened? okay. he looked back to jungkook who was awaiting an answer. "hoseok confessed to me today..."

"he what!?" jungkook could feel his blood boiling at the fact that someone else likes taehyung and could've possibly snatched him up first.

"yeah, but it was pretty messy. i don't like him that way. i mean, we've been friends since we were kids and i feel like i messed everything up!"

jungkook wrapped his arms around the younger, bringing him into the warmth of his chest. "you didn't mess up anything kitten. you can't help your feelings. it's not your fault what your heart wants." jungkook stopped himself. he realized everything he was saying rang true to himself. "oh my god." he said under his breath.

taehyung pulled away, looking worried. "what?"

"nothing, i just—" jungkook wasn't ready to confesss to taehyung just yet, but the timing seemed right, so maybe he should. but not after hoseok just did. but maybe it'd make tae feel better? his mind was a jumbled mess. "tae...i can't help what my heart wants. it's not my fault that i feel this way."

"gguk..what're you—"

"taehyung." he took a deep breath in. "i like you." those words felt so good finally coming out of his mouth.

"i...i don't wanna ruin your moment, but i kinda figured." taehyung giggled.

"w-what?" jungkook asked, clearly thrown off.

"well...i knew there had to be something there. that you didn't just want me for my body. and plus i—" tae caught himself, widening his eyes a bit.

"you what?"

the younger closed his eyes and took a deep breath before spilling his secret. "ikindasawyoumasterbatingwhilemoaningmyname."
he said in one long breath.

jungkook's eyes doubled in size as his jaw hung open a bit. "fuck, you saw that?"

"y-yeah...i mean, not that i didn't enjoy the sight—wait, um—"

jungkook giggled a bit in reply, throwing off tae a little bit because he had never heard the elder giggle. it was adorable, to say the least. "sorry you had to see that..."

taehyung formed a tight-lipped smile. "it's okay...but i have to ask..." he stoped, grabbing jungkook's hands and interlocking their fingers. "what are we?"

"what do you want to be kim?...because i kinda want to be your boyfriend..."

"what a coincidence, i kinda want to be your boyfriend too." taehyung beamed. "but, ya know, only like a small bit." the two laughed.

"i gotta warm you kim, i...i don't know how good of a boyfriend i'll be." he sighed. "you know i've never dated a guy before, let alone have feelings for one, so i'm new to this."

"i know baby." tae unlocked one of their hands to bring it to jungkook's cheek. "and that's fine baby, truly. all i want is to be yours, doesn't matter how experienced you are or aren't."

jungkook smiled, nodding to tae's words. "so are you my boyfriend now?" he bounced a little like a child.

"i guess i am." taehyung smiled and wrapped his arms around the older's neck.

"no one can know though, okay kitten? like at work, we have to keep it on the down low." jungkook dropped his smile in order to be a little more firm. he was dead serious. if anyone found out, it would ruin him.

"of course. we can go back to acting like shitty boss and cute assistant."

"woah woah woah—shitty boss?" jungkook raised his eyes brows. "is that what i am kitten?" jungkook leaned in.

taehyung still had his arms wrapped around the other as he leaned in as well, joining their lips.

jungkook was the first to break away, looking down at his watch. "shit babe. i hate to end this, but we have to get back to work." he rubbed the back of his neck. "i kinda told chuul that my grandma was dying....that's the only reason i could leave so suddenly without getting questioned."

taehyung smacked his chest. "you what!? jesus." he buried his face in his hands, stifling a laugh. "that's awful gguk." he laughed.

"then why're you laughing?" jungkook joined in too. he stood up and outstretched a hand for his, now, boyfriend.

tae was quick to intertwine fingers, but the elder began to retract his hand. "can't i just hold it to the car?" taehyung pouted.

jungkook sighed, but couldn't argue with a pouty taehyung. "fiiiine. just to the car."

the two walked hand-in-hand to jungkook's car. once they got in, jungkook handed the aux cord to taehyung. "boyfriends get to choose the music."

taehyung let out a little 'hell yeah' before scrolling through his phone's music.

the elder definitely liked his choice. the two sang "Epiphany" by their favorite group BTS, in perfect harmony (to them, but in reality, they were screaming that 'they're the one's they should love in this world').

-
sorry for short chapter:( i rewrote this 4 different times because i kept not liking what i was writing so i hope this is okay

the next chappie should be better because it will be them back in the office and it will be more fluffy than angsty

hope you enjoyed<3