t w e l v e

-
^^^^^
this is what they look like in their suits for work uwu
-

2 hours into his second week of work, and taehyung had a pounding headache. he kept telling himself it was from almost drowning two nights ago, but in reality it was because of his boss.

his own boss, the ceo of the company, was a whole two hours late. because of this, taehyung had to do his shit. most of which included looking over factual sheets that he, in no way, understood. it wasn't like the boy was dumb, but he had to admit he didn't know what he was doing.

the morning was spent with chuul shouting orders at him, and taehyung running around frantically in order to complete them.

and finally, at almost 11am, the elevator rang, indicating someone was about to get off. now, taehyung really didn't want to see jungkook's stupidly handsome face, but he really needed his boss to get here so he wouldn't have to keep up with his workload.

to his, chuul, and haeyong's surprise, it wasn't jungkook. in fact, it was no where near jungkook. now, taehyung wouldn't say this man was more good looking than jungkook, but his looks definitely compared.

god. he thought, as the man neared the group of three. he's beautiful. the man's looks were one for the books.

he must've felt taehyung staring at him, as suddenly the man looked up to meet eyes with taehyung.

"hi." the man said, an angelic voice to match his delicate features. "i'm cha eunwoo, and you are?" he had a sort of devilish grin on his face, but his back was bowing in a respective manner.

"taehyung." the boy was just able to get out his own name as he bowed back.

the man—eunwoo—turned back to chuul and haeyong, still with a smile. "i'm starting my job here today, and mrs. chunghwa said i should report to this floor."

"ah, yes! she just shot me an email. let me show you to your desk." chuul stood up and returned the smile.

eunwoo began to follow chuul, but stopped and turned slightly, back towards taehyung. "see ya later cutie." he smirked and waved, turning back to chuul who, he guesses, didn't hear eunwoo's not-so-subtle flirt. which left an obviously blushing taehyung behind.

"jeez, day one and that guy's flirting with you?" haeyong laughed, typing away at his laptop.

"too bad you weren't the one just getting hit on." taehyung smirks devilishly and turns back towards jungkook's office with a sway of the hips.

it wasn't until 12pm that jungkook came in. he reeked of alcohol and his face matched the part. he looked drunk.

taehyung ignored whatever that was, and went about his business. he hadn't even spoken to jungkook except for saying 'hello mr. jeon', to which he replied with a huff.

but that wasn't taehyung's problem.

now it was 2, and there was a knock on the door. jungkook gruffed out a 'you may enter'. upon hearing his words, eunwoo came through the door. he had a smile on his face already, but once he saw taehyung sitting at a small desk in the room, his smile grew larger.

"hello mr. jeon. i wanted to formally introduce myself." he bowed. "i'm cha eunwoo, i work in the managing department as of today." he straightened his back and gave a quick glance to taehyung.

"hello eunwoo. nice to meet you." jungkook sounded different, like there was no emotion behind his words. he suddenly had a dry and depressive aura to him.