o n e

taehyung looked for the nth time at his own reflection, smoothing out his hair and dabbing just one more layer of concealer on.

you can do this tae. he furrowed his eyesbrows as he backed away from the mirror. first day jitters, everyone gets em! he began a smooth stride to his apartment door, grabbing his phone and keys on the way.

he walked to the nearby bus stop, adjusting his suit jacket every second. wearing a suit felt so weird for the boy who had not once held a solid job. especially not one that required formal attire on the daily.

jesus, you're only an assistant. taehyung reminded himself as he boarded the bus.

lucky for him, the bus ride was only about 15 minutes long, so he didn't have too much time to null over his new job. the bus came to a halt at a bus stop conveniently located across the street from the pristine 26-story k.f.a. building. taehyung hurriedly crosses the street amongst many other business-looking men and women. it was almost 2pm and taehyung did not want to be a second late.

he entered he building through two sliding-glass doors. immediately he was met with a smiling lady. "hi! taehyung?" the boy shook his head, putting on a smile to match hers. "i'm ms. chuul, we spoke on the phone yesterday."

"oh yes yes! hello." taehyung outstretched a hand, enclosing it with chuul's.

"so great to meet you. follow me upstairs and i'll get you started." chuul turned swiftly and made her way towards a shiny elevator door, taehyung following suit. "so we'll just have you fill of some paperwork and i'll get you started on your duties, but that's more mr. jeon's job to tell you what to do." she laughed to herself. "he's out at a meeting at the moment but should be back soon." she smiled, exiting the elevator. taehyung just adamantly nodded and kept following the girl, noting that they were now on the 24th floor. 

the two were soon seated at chuul and haeyong's desk, taehyung being seated in the missing boy's chair. "—and right here is the company rule book. i don't find it too important to follow exactly every note, but if you're around superiors, it's important to keep a good face. basically—just don't do anything stupid." chuul smiled.

"right." taehyung nodded his head, staying attentive to all of the new information chuul spat at him. before she could get another word in, an unfamiliar (to taehyung) boy neared where they sat.

"hey new assistant."

taehyung looked up to see an attractive young male, probably a few years older than himself. he wore a white button up tucked into sharp black dress pants, that made his autumn eyes pop. he had thick black glasses and perfectly swooped light brown hair. he looked prim and proper—not taehyung's type.

nonetheless, he smiled. "hi. i'm taehyung." he nodded curtly.

"i'm haeyong, the other office manager." the boy beamed.

"o-oh i'm sorry, i'm in your seat!" taehyung quickly stood up and stepped away from the office chair.

"it's okay, but thanks." haeyong said, taking his seat.

taehyung leaned over chuul's side of the desk a bit as she further explained some things about the company and his job. "wow okay, that should be it." chuul exhaled, leaning back in her chair. "questions?"

"i-i think i've got a good understanding." he smiled.

"just don't fuck anything up with mr. jeon and you'll be fine." haeyong laughed, but the other two clearly didn't find it very fun.

just as chuul was about to say something, she noticed mr. jeon entering the room. she quickly stood up and bowed. "good afternoon sir."

just as taehyung was about to bow, mr. jeon's eyes suddenly locked with his. time began to slow down as mr. jeon passed the three people, two of which were idly bowing, whilst taehyung just stood there dumbfounded. this man was attractive, to say the least. dark brown orbs stared back at taehyung. he had on a perfectly fitted black suit that matched his raven colored hair. he looked...fuckable. like taehyung was about to be in a movie where he fucks his boss—

mr. jeon passed the three, letting his gaze drop from taehyung as he entered his own office. taehyung blinked a few times, regaining himself. that's who i'm working for? dead GOD. he internally, freaked out. the man was hot, that's for sure, but he couldn't let that get in the way of his new job.

before taehyung could think anything else about his new boss, ms. chuul spoke. "well now that mr. jeon's here, why don't you go in and introduce yourself."

taehyung blinked. "by..myself?"

ms. chuul smiled. "of course! i figured you guys could get to know each other a bit since your job really just focuses around him."

tae nodded in response, turning slowly towards jungkook's door. he knocked twice before opening. he entered and closed the door behind him, but not before hearing a 'goodluck' from haeyong, which he's pretty sure he wasn't meant to hear.

"hello mr. jeon." taehyung bowed before nearing the ceo's desk. jungkook didn't separate his eyes from his computer screen, typing away at something taehyung couldn't see. "um..ms. chuul sent me in to introduce myself."

"ah." jungkook finally looked up at taehyung. "you're the one who didn't bow."

"s-sorry about that." taehyung felt a fluster come over him, internally yelling at himself for stuttering in front of his new boss.

"sit."

taehyung gulped under the strong energy his boss exerted, taking a seat in the very stiff chair sat in front of jeon's desk.

"you're kim taehyung?" jungkook said, more as a statement than a question.

"yes sir."

"and you're 24?"

"yes sir." taehyung furrowed his eyebrows a bit, wondering why mr. jeon was just stating facts about him.

"alright." jungkook opened a drawer in his desk and pulled out four manila files, slapping them on the desk, before sliding them in taehyungs direction. "file these away as your first task."

"yes sir." taehyung nodded as he stood from the uncomfortable chair. he started for the door before he realized he didn't exactly know how to complete this task. "oh um..where exactly should i file these sir?"

jungkook looked up at taehyung before pointing with his head at a filing cabinet just beside his desk. taehyung nodded and smiled, making his way for the black metal cabinet. "alphabetical order please, mr. kim." jungkook stated.

taehyung reached up for the top cabinet, the heels of his feet tipping upwards cutely. he didn't even realize the filing cabinets were this tall until he noticed he was on his tip-toes. he worked attentively, filing the folders amongst other manila folders. he turned around to tell mr. jeon that he had completed his first task, however, when he did, mr. jeon's eyes were focused...low.

almost as if he had just been staring at the boys ass.

-
uwu chappie one is done and i'm feeling good about this new fic:)) also get ready for tae calling kookie "sir" a lot in this😫

merry christmas if you celebrate it! AND it's almost my baby's BIRTHDAY🥰 y'all better trend hashtags for baby taes bday🥺

bye bye friends